Mass Effect 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really? The "Gamerscore" is absurd enough as a tool for controlling player actions within a game, but when consumers are actually paying money to raise their score, it makes me fear for the future of our species.

I just think it's fun to have a reason to go back and earn points that I didn't get while playing through the game the first time. The points add replay value for me personally.

I would agree though that paying to raise your score is absurd. It's just an added bonus when considering to download new content.

ME2 is one of the games that I have 100% and I'm pretty proud of that; Insanity was SO hard, it's quite an achievement IMO to get 100% for this game.

That is sad.

Forgot to say...

STFU_NOOB.jpg

Upcoming Mass Effect 2 DLC Rumoured To Involve Liara & The Shadow Broker
Written Monday, April 19, 2010 by Dan Webb

Give a certain group of PC gamers a piece of data and it'll keep them busy for a day. Give them a copy of Mass Effect 2 and they'll be ripping it apart for months.

After picking out and uncovering remnants of the Kasumi DLC months before she was announced, it seems like those PC gamers have done it again. This time uncovering a piece of DLC that is said to involve Liara T'Soni and her new nemesis, the Shadow Broker.

Hidden deep within the depths of the game code, references to files mentioning "Liara" and "DLC" were found, as well as clips of audio that reference the Shadow Broker and certain moments that weren't part of the main game.

If you're interested in checking out those audio clips, head here, but be warned, there may be the odd spoiler nestled deep within.

Of course, remnants of old or planned content is not definitive confirmation of the Liara DLC, so for now, we'll tag it as a rumour. That being said... I did find it odd how Liara's story arch in Mass Effect 2 was a little open ended and it does tie in nicely with the comic series - involving Liara and the Shadow Broker - which is fastly coming to an end.

https://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-4914-Upcoming-Mass-Effect-2-DLC-Rumoured-To-Involve-Liara-&-The-Shadow-Broker.html

That would be an awesome DLC, but an odd one as well. I expected to see that in ME3, not as DLC. :confused:

Just remember that as of now the dlc is just a rumor and maybe they had the parts of the story on the disc and then put it off for part 3.

Yea, but why would they leave extraneous information on the disc when they know giant nerds everywhere will search for as much info as possible....hmmmmmmmmmmm

True that sir; I found it odd while playing the game that you only see Liara once and her only interaction involves "the shadow broker"......who I personally think is The Illusive Man

True that sir; I found it odd while playing the game that you only see Liara once and her only interaction involves "the shadow broker"......who I personally think is The Illusive Man

But didn't she prevent the Shadow Broker from getting Shepherd's dead body and instead gave it to The Illusive Man?

I suppose it still could be the same guy...but I don't know. :dunno

The Illusive Man being the Shadow Broker is a good possibility being as nothing is known about either one of them. Isnt there one convo you have with the IM where you ask him how he got the information about your mission and he says information is his business?

The Illusive Man being the Shadow Broker is a good possibility being as nothing is known about either one of them. Isnt there one convo you have with the IM where you ask him how he got the information about your mission and he says information is his business?

Yes he does say information is his business.....hmmmmmm.....

Back