Maschinen Krieger- SAFS ver3- Bullldog and Firefox (New pic on page 3)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Maschinen Krieger- SAFS ver3- Bullldog and Firefox

Amazing details! I really am not sure which is custom which is original.

Thanks a lot. The mini tank is customized from a Dragon Kettenkrad model. (see photo) as you can see, pretty much only the hull and the tracks are original and everything else including the internal are all customized. ;)

DragonKettenkrad.jpg

Re: Maschinen Krieger- SAFS ver3- Bullldog and Firefox (New pic on page 2)

Here are the photos for the loader with "Firefox".

Last edited:
Here is how it looks when everything comes together.

I really want to make a base/background for it, but since the size of it would probably about a size of a regular table, my apartment just doesn't has the space for it..... Hopefully someday in the future....

Last edited:
This is simply too amazing for words. You've ignited my interest in finally breaking out my SAFS suits. Your level of detail is stunning, and I can only imagine what a dio for these would look like. Would you go for burnt out city, country, desert, what kind of setting do you see these in?

Thanks a lot, Artoo. If I were to make a background, I would do a post apocalype semi desert city background with trash and junk all over the place. ;)

It is sad to have so little interest in my custom work. ;(

Can someone please teach me how to delete this thread? I would be much appreciated.

what happened to the pics? I only got a quick look at them yesterday....and what little I saw was outstanding!! Would like to see more.......only got to see them on my phone. I appreciate all the work you put into this project.

what happened to the pics? I only got a quick look at them yesterday....and what little I saw was outstanding!! Would like to see more.......only got to see them on my phone. I appreciate all the work you put into this project.

Thanks, but since there are too little interest in my work, I will no longer be posting photos here.

Yea I don't think you should keep your work, just send it to me and I'll destroy it for you. :wink1:

I don't get it myself, where is everyone!? :cuckoo: This is the greatest custom on these boards. I love your originality and your level of detail is to be commended on all levels!!!! I just think if it's not a known figure (ie superhero, movie figure, etc) people just don't know how to comment on something they don't understand. Whatever you do, don't take it down! :1-1:

Back