Maschinen Krieger- SAFS ver3- Bullldog and Firefox (New pic on page 3)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pcleemake

Super Freak
Reaction score
Yes~~~~ My Maschinen Krieger project is finally done!!! It took me 4 weeks to customize and another 4 weeks to paint. This is by far the most time consuming project yet. I have code named the mini tank as "Bulldog" since it is small in size but powerful. For the Mak machine, it is called "Firefox" as the color scheme is based on firefox. Both "Bulldog" and "Firefox" (and the loader) have been fully customized.

In this project, about a eighty of custom small stickers and a hundred of tiny screws had been used with over 200 parts to paint up. As for the "Firefox" alone, there are 16 led lights (but unfortunately, the one at the top was not working after painted up...) Anyhow, I am pretty happy how it turned out and is proud of it. Hope you will like it as well. ;)

(Since there are too many photos, I will upload a bit from time to time)

Last edited:
Re: Maschinen Krieger- SAFS ver3- Bullldog and Firefox

Photo deleted

Last edited:

(Oh sorry for double posting one of the female pilot's photo. It wasn't responding before...)

Anyhow, Here is SAFS Maschinen Krieger- Melusine, and I code name it "Friefox"

Last edited:

Here are more photos

Last edited:

Here are the "light up" photos

Last edited:

Amazing job. First time I've seen a sixth scale assembled melusine. Very rare piece and definitely one to be proud of!

Here are some detail shots for the "Firefox"

Last edited:

Awesome figures! They're both so well designed that they each have a presence and good sense of character.
Love the attention to details, great job!

Here are photos of "Bulldog". I tried to make it as detail as possible with a bit of post Apocalypse feel to it.

Last edited:

Thanks a lot, Seb. ;)

Here are more photos

Last edited:

Wow those small little details are awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Here are some details shot for the mini Tank

Last edited:

Amazing details! I really am not sure which is custom which is original.

Totally amazing! Does that cooling fan actually spin! It wouldn't surprise me with as much detail as you've put into this. I love that Powell sticker on the computer, pure gold. :clap

Totally amazing! Does that cooling fan actually spin! It wouldn't surprise me with as much detail as you've put into this. I love that Powell sticker on the computer, pure gold. :clap

Thanks a lot for the comments. Yes, the fan and the "gunner hand" will spin. Since there are way too many photos, I need to combine many of them into small photos so that the page won't load up for too long.

Please stay tune. More photos are coming....

Here are some better photos of the spin-able (I don't think it has such word..) fan.

Last edited:
Back