Mary Jane Hot @$$ Pics .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have decided not to keep my MJ if anyone wants one at cost. Yes it is the exclusive version. you can email me at "tarleton * at * nc.rr.com.
Paypal accepted!
I just have way too much stuff.

Finally got my exclusive MJ and the art-print which is ****ed up!

Check this:

dsc4205wf1.jpg

dsc4206ec9.jpg

It's just folded in there, ********* the art print is ****ed and the exclusive is now worthless. And paying the shipment for a new print just isn't doable.

Please Sideshow. Learn from this and don't **** it up with the Black Cat.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

sideshow has replaced folded prints before at no charge. call them.

yeah her eye is kind of going off in another direction ,But for heaven sake get over the flaws it's a maquette or comic statue . this not an art museum.maybe the artist who did this has a fetish for woman with lazy eyes. when i looked at the piee in a comci book sho this past weekend i was not looking at the eyes. i was thinking peter parker is one lucky son of @#$@$#.yup

yeah her eye is kind of going off in another direction ,But for heaven sake get over the flaws it's a maquette or comic statue . this not an art museum.maybe the artist who did this has a fetish for woman with lazy eyes. when i looked at the piee in a comci book sho this past weekend i was not looking at the eyes. i was thinking peter parker is one lucky son of @#$@$#.yup

I disagree. These statues are art in their own right. I don't think it's too much to ask to have the statue come out as intended. It wasn't designed with the lazy eye in mind, and even Adam Hughes himself stated in another thread in here that he would be re-painting the eye on his when he received it. This was the work of lazy painters and bad QC. And I don't think I should have to "get over the flaws" of anything I pay for, and neither should anyone else for that matter. While this statue does have a considerable amount to do with T&A, it's not the only thing about the piece to enjoy.

...lazy eyes are one thing BUT folded excl. ??? that is very wrong :emperor

sideshow has replaced folded prints before at no charge. call them.

I wish I could .
tomorrow I'm going to F.A.C.T.S in Belgium and Adam Hughes will be here .
I wanted to take the Emma Frost And mary Jane drawings with me to try to have them signed.
I was happy to receive it just in time ,the day before the convention but when I saw it folded this way I was really angry with Sideshow:
too late for a replacement and no way to make it disappear completely even after ironing.
the more exasperating is that it's a sheet of paper :there's the place to put it elsewhere without folding it.
e.x.a.s.p.e.r.a.t.i.n.g :

I disagree. These statues are art in their own right. I don't think it's too much to ask to have the statue come out as intended. It wasn't designed with the lazy eye in mind, and even Adam Hughes himself stated in another thread in here that he would be re-painting the eye on his when he received it. This was the work of lazy painters and bad QC. And I don't think I should have to "get over the flaws" of anything I pay for, and neither should anyone else for that matter. While this statue does have a considerable amount to do with T&A, it's not the only thing about the piece to enjoy.

:rock :rock

So true. Never just settle for the things you pay for.

Wow, seems like the folded print issue is an epidemic. Makes me relieved that mine showed up in tact. It's pretty rediculous though. It should be common sense by anyone packing the statues that folding the exclusive art is an absolute "no-no." It's bad enough they just kind of shoved the art in the box with no plastic sleeve to protect it. I hope SS handles Black Cat more delicately.

Finally got my exclusive MJ and the art-print which is ****ed up!

Check this:

dsc4205wf1.jpg

dsc4206ec9.jpg

It's just folded in there, ********* the art print is ****ed and the exclusive is now worthless. And paying the shipment for a new print just isn't doable.

Please Sideshow. Learn from this and don't **** it up with the Black Cat.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2
]

They'll ship a new print to you at no extra charge. Have no fears.

They won't even charge you anything to ship said item. Just send them an email at [email protected] and they'll sent you a new print. No need to send them anything back as it would cost you and them more money than them just sending you out a new print.

I think the folding and eye has had some affect on the sales recently.
Just saw MJ go for not much on eBay...

Funny, since with all the news attention we thought this piece would go for hundreds of dollars. Guess all the issues have hindered that from happening.

I think the flood of them being flipped on release drove the price down, but it is on its way back up for sure. It will creep up even more as they settle into collections and become rarer.:eek:

Back