Mary Jane Hot @$$ Pics .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I could .
tomorrow I'm going to F.A.C.T.S in Belgium and Adam Hughes will be here .
I wanted to take the Emma Frost And mary Jane drawings with me to try to have them signed.
I was happy to receive it just in time ,the day before the convention but when I saw it folded this way I was really angry with Sideshow:
too late for a replacement and no way to make it disappear completely even after ironing.
the more exasperating is that it's a sheet of paper :there's the place to put it elsewhere without folding it.
e.x.a.s.p.e.r.a.t.i.n.g :

I love Shaun of the Dead...

Shaun of the Dead PF...

Or even a Simon Pegg vs. Nick Frost as zombie dio. Or the two of them throwing records at zombies.

hehe

Funny, since with all the news attention we thought this piece would go for hundreds of dollars. Guess all the issues have hindered that from happening.

So how many disgruntled buyers do you think we'll see who went the Ebay route for a preorder? Personally, I'd be PO'd if I paid $300-400 for this and the print was folded and/or paint was sloppy.

It's a shame that this piece seems to be plagued with so many problems. It had so much potential going for it... great artist doing the design, cool idea, awesome sculpt. Bummer.

Cindy from the EU warehouse took care of the folded art-print, one new one should arrive within 60 days. :D Shame Adam won't be here around that time. :monkey2

Mine is set to arrive at my doorstep from Fireside on Wednesday. I can't wait.

Got mine a day early!!! :rock

Mine is not that lazy-eyed, just slightly.....I love it.

maryjane003us2.jpg

Got mine a day early!!! :rock

Mine is not that lazy-eyed, just slightly.....I love it.

maryjane003us2.jpg

My MJ's lazy eye is about the same as yours......when you look at that angle.

Don't get me wrong, I love my MJ statue, but don't kid yourself, straight on it looks like this:

I'm sorry so many people are unhappy with MJ. We have her displayed with Emma and the prototype Balck Cat, and they all look pretty sweet together!

Adam did alot of conventions over the past few months, and had quite a few of the Emma prints and statues to sign. I've got most of our 2008 convention schedule listed on the website; so come on out if you want Adam to sign any of the Maquettes or prints:

https://www.justsayah.com/pages/AHpg9.html

and lastly? We were at a Halloween party last weekend, and you'll never guess who we ran into at the buffet table....

72972735jm5.jpg

I went as Shaun and Adam as Ed; little did we know the party was full of Sideshow product wanna-be's!
37710203ff2.jpg

MJ's husband went as Drunken Tony Stark; he was using his Iron Man helmet as an ice bucket...

mjtonygn5.jpg

I went as Shaun and Adam as Ed; little did we know the party was full of Sideshow product wanna-be's!
37710203ff2.jpg
That is too awesome, you look great Allison!! :rock Now where's the pic of Adam as Ed? :D

MJ's husband went as Drunken Tony Stark; he was using his Iron Man helmet as an ice bucket...

mjtonygn5.jpg
Too cool, looks like it was a lot of fun.

Allison, I noticed the convention schedule you linked doesn't have the dates for Dragon*Con 08. Will you not be attending? :monkey2

I was hoping Adam could sign all of my maquettes that year.

You both look awesome as Shaun and Ed! You both look like a fun couple.

Creative people know how to have fun and bring out the best in themselves and other's. Thanks for sharing the pictures! :)

Back