Mary Jane Hot @$$ Pics .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Allison, I noticed the convention schedule you linked doesn't have the dates for Dragon*Con 08. Will you not be attending? :monkey2

I was hoping Adam could sign all of my maquettes that year.

We will not in fact be attending as guests or professionals. However, we will be attending as drunkards, fans, and maybe even in costumes! So look for us at the bar, and Adam can sign your maquettes. I just can't vouch for WHAT he'd sign on them. Depends on how many cocktails we've had by the time you find us...

:duff

We will not in fact be attending as guests or professionals. However, we will be attending as drunkards, fans, and maybe even in costumes! So look for us at the bar, and Adam can sign your maquettes. I just can't vouch for WHAT he'd sign on them. Depends on how many cocktails we've had by the time you find us...

:duff

Excellent! If that's the case the first round is on me. :rock

IMG_4506-1.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Sweet pic Spliff. When you get ready to sell that Spidey on Flagpole statue, hit me up. :monkey3
OK, so let me (again) show off how much of a Noob with a capital 'N' I am when it comes to some of this stuff...

I got my MJ a few months ago and love it. Then I saw this pic and thought "Wow! What an awesome display!". So I started scowering eBay, etc. for that Spidey/Peter Parker Milestones statue to go with MJ. Well, I finally found one a few days ago, got it home and set it up next to Mary Jane. I guess I don't have to tell you the result!

It was only then that I went back to this thread and noticed that the focal properties of composition suggest a disparity in the distances from the lens of the primary photographic objects captured therein... In other words; Spidey's tiny!!! I had no idea! I'm a stooge!!

A victim of cruel FX trickery!

Anyway cool statue, but it doesn't work for my display. Do you hear that insinuation? Benefit from my idiocy..!

Back