Marvel's Wanda Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, I expect the finale to go a bit longer than these last episodes. They said the entire series was 9 hours. A lot of these were 30 mins long or so so there might be more content on the finale.

There's no way it's 9 hours. It's currently exactly 5 hours long (with credits). The last episode is like 60 minutes (with credits), bring it up to 6 hours. Still a lot to wrap up in that time.

I feel dumb. I thought that was a season finale. Totally felt like a finale to me.

E496CE81-CEFF-4F82-A291-6E3F2F0A1BA3.jpeg

So how did Sword get vision’s body when he died in Wakanda using vibranium that was stolen from Wakanda? Besides, I’m sure Shuri would be able to fix him in no time. Ok

Damn this show, so much deep meaning and wonderful connection, and such stupid crap thrown in as well.....

1. WTF is up with Salem witch trials and they are all speaking like modern day housewives....

You can use Latin in spells but they cannot bother to speak old English of the time? Took me right out of that scene and felt like a Buffy episode at that moment. Pure cheese.

2. I do not like the actress playing Agatha, she is terrible and annoying.

3. Kid actors just suck most of the time, they need to have limited scenes with even more limited dialogue.

4. So pretty sure we are going to be seeing Mephisto......they need to somehow explain him beyond being the devil , because that just does not work for the rest of the non Christian world, and will turn off a lot of MCU fans. Make him a power like Thor maybe , but as the ultimate evil? That?s just too cheesy. But I know they want to get into Constantine again so we may be stuck with Judeo Christian lore...

The Good stuff.

1. Paul Betty is great.
2. Olsen is amazing.
3. The plot is finally moving forward and we are away from the awful sitcom world.
4. The final reveal is going to Dr Strange, no doubt. If Agatha sensed the spells, then Steve must haves

This will end up actualy being resolved on Dr Strange MOM. So essentially this show was a huge trailer for that film.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn this show, so much deep meaning and wonderful connection, and such stupid crap thrown in as well.....

1. WTF is up with Salem witch trials and they are all speaking like modern day housewives....

You can use Latin in spells but they cannot bother to speak old English of the time? Took me right out of that scene and felt like a Buffy episode at that moment. Pure cheese.

I concur. Buffyesque or Vampire Diaries. I like those shows but I dunno, not sure it felt right for this universe.

I watched this today for the first time. Not what I expected. This terrible
I made it through the first episode but once I realized the entire series was just a sitcom I bailed.

I watched this today for the first time. Not what I expected. This terrible
I made it through the first episode but once I realized the entire series was just a sitcom I bailed.

You'll get rewarded if you stick with it. There's a point to the entire sitcom thing.

The key factor I forgot about when watching this show is this takes place after EG so naturally in 5 years time, they found a way to rebuild a new Vision.

Interesting that I guess S.W.O.R.D. survived the snap :horror

Absolutely no rewatch value. Take away the era's of television armour and cameo and what is the show? A what's going on in vile's town, every episode. Although nothing happens. It's just Wanda adding more of a question mark to herself and Vision doing the same. Now that the gimmick has faded and we get the shield quality show outside of the Hex, it's even clearer to see how flimsy the plot is.

It's become what Marvel became, creating hype through guest appearences and cameos. Says a lot about the surprise cameos yet to come also. It's nice being connected, but when a show is held up with excitement just by cameos, there really isn't much else. As much as I love the Marvel film universe, it really has perfected revelling in its own interconnectedness, which got old extremely quickly.
And they wanted rope their show with their movies so would have to watch the TV show in order to get their movies. Really watch this nonsense to get what's going on in dr strange 2.

I know this show would devolve in to a shield type feel . Its was obvious from the start. The tv universe should be split from the movies .

It needs to stand on it's own. The obsession with a shared universe is ridiculous. I am curious if falcon and wintersoilder will be any good or do they just know how to cut a good trailer.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I think when you jump into Dr. Strange 2, it will be just like this show jumping into something weird and figuring out what happened in the end. I think if no one sees this, you just know that the Witch went into some state from Vision's death and she has some crazy hex powers going on. This tv show is just filler if you want it.

I think when you jump into Dr. Strange 2, it will be just like this show jumping into something weird and figuring out what happened in the end. I think if no one sees this, you just know that the Witch went into some state from Vision's death and she has some crazy hex powers going on. This tv show is just filler if you want it.

It might be..there are no talks by Feige about a S2 of WV which I think is strange and D+ is already for the premiere of Falcon and the soldier. So whatever happens in this ep 8 this Friday is supposed to be the an endpoint to this limited series. So maybe all these series are not made to be longtime like the Mandalorian, but as a tie in to the future projects in phase four of the MCU :dunno

I mean it makes sense Loki won't likely appear in any movies for a while as he gets up to his own shenanigans so he's open for other seasons. With wandavision leading straight into a film it doesn't really make much sense to continue on to another season until we know what the consequences are for wanda and vision.

I mean it makes sense Loki won't likely appear in any movies for a while as he gets up to his own shenanigans so he's open for other seasons. With wandavision leading straight into a film it doesn't really make much sense to continue on to another season until we know what the consequences are for wanda and vision.

I remember when Olsen was cast as Wanda..I thought they were crazy but she is the only one I can see now as SW. she has transcended this character like RDJ has done for IM. We got a sense of it in the previous Avengers films but IMO, this series has really captured the spirit of Wanda from the comics.

Honestly I had to realize when watching each episode and to pretend I wasn’t watching an MCU film shortened to a half an hour .

Marvel and D+ really started a trend with these tv projects and although I was skeptical how they can transform the MCU concept into a tv format, I’ve all invested in this direction now and I look forward to other new upcoming series like Loki and Falcon and the Winter Soldier.

Back