Marvel's Wanda Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was a really good one. Can't wait for the finale next week. The after credits thing was also a nice touch.

Now I am pretty sure that Agatha
Spoiler Spoiler:

Also, they finally say the name! :yess:

Excellent episode. I'm still not exactly sure where they're headed with the finale - several possibilities. As for Agatha,

Spoiler Spoiler:

Either a person is invested in the MCU by now or they are not.

The pandemic hiatus provided an unexpected but much needed respite so jumping back into the MCU feels fresh again.

The Wanda Vision relationship is being properly handled and provides the emotional connection driving the narrative forward.

I love the DC trinity they make for some of my favorite collectibles BUT WB has mucked it so bad I call it narrative whiplash there is just no emotional through line to latch onto christ they went from JP Joker to now the DCEU having 2 different Jokers and 2 different SS teams it never gives you enough time to care about anything

Can you imagine Marvel releasing a movie with IM, Cap or Thor head cut off in the actual film playing in the theater because of a contract dispute lol

Last edited:
Spoiler Spoiler:

4972997E-EB4B-4486-8936-0BB751C56675.jpeg

I don't think there ever was an expectation for a S2 given how this ties into a much bigger storyline. WandaVision is like an extended MCU film.

Wasn't it originally to be a movie in Phase 4? Was it always supposed to be a series, even before Disney thought about Disney+? I man, I guess Disney has been plotting Disney+ for many years so I guess it could have always been planned for that platform depending when they got it up.

Wasn't it originally to be a movie in Phase 4? Was it always supposed to be a series, even before Disney thought about Disney+? I man, I guess Disney has been plotting Disney+ for many years so I guess it could have always been planned for that platform depending when they got it up.

I don't remember any plans for it prior to Disney+. I mean, they were pretty quiet about their plans post Infinity War/Endgame and Fox Acquisition, and everything after that came out well after they laid groundwork for Disney+. Disney+ would have been years in the making and it launched shortly after EG/Fox buyout (which were also years in the planning).

My guess is Feige and Co had multiple storylines to choose from and when things fell into place, settled in this direction.

I have heard of websites out there built solely for collectors that love to buy statues and figures from decades old franchises. I mean even minor characters with barely any dialogue or screen time get dedicated toys, and people pay hundreds of dollars for these.

I have never been to any of those sites, but we can all imagine they exist.

[...]

Weird!

So regarding the mid-credits scene from episode 8
Spoiler Spoiler:

Excellent episode. I'm still not exactly sure where they're headed with the finale - several possibilities. As for Agatha,

Spoiler Spoiler:

My takeaway from Agatha's flashback is that it foreshadows what will happen in the next episode:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I am probably all wrong though, and would probably look stupid by next week. :rotfl

My takeaway from Agatha's flashback is that it foreshadows what will happen in the next episode:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I am probably all wrong though, and would probably look stupid by next week. :rotfl

I'd like you to be right

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol :lol :lol

Watch the final episode be 35 minutes including credits lol

Why was Vision questioning his own existence if he was just a construct of Wanda in other words he was an extension of her was he not

I'd like you to be right

Spoiler Spoiler:

Haha yes, there is a high likelihood that would be the case.

Why was Vision questioning his own existence if he was just a construct of Wanda in other words he was an extension of her was he not

Spoiler Spoiler:

She created him, but it looks like she literally just made a new Vision, he's made from Vibranium and everything so it seems he's a full on copy of the original Vision, no memories, new mind stone and all judging by the yellow energy.

Both of their power comes from an infinity stone, if they are both equal in power then one wouldn't be able to fully control the other.

Also, I expect the finale to go a bit longer than these last episodes. They said the entire series was 9 hours. A lot of these were 30 mins long or so so there might be more content on the finale.

Back