Marvel's Wanda Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if Wanda will be able to bring Vision back into his real body. In Infinity War, banner mentioned that the Mind Stone was only a small part of what made up Vision's consciousness, and Shuri almost finished disconnecting the stone before she was attacked. Maybe there is enough left of Vision left in there that will turn the tide in the final episode?

Unfortunately I don’t think Marvel will stick the landing on this one

I'm not sure if they can, at this point. There have been so many fan theories out there that have helped set expectations to an almost comedic level. I can't help but think that most people will inevitably feel let down.

The weekly format just opened up the flood gates for rampant speculation and the hype train is out of control. Cameo was just another Vision and was probably just Agatha and the mind stone the entire time lol. I bet DS2 will have better SW moments than the entire run of this show lol.

8C4C2207-E925-403E-A0C2-31A99C9BC746.jpg

Unfortunately I don?t think Marvel will stick the landing on this one

Yea. If it?s not a mutant or anything multiverse I?m considering this a waste. I?m tired of these no name characters popping up. Now that you have most of your universe back it?s time to implement or sow the seeds in there. Could care less about Agatha tbh.

Yea. If it?s not a mutant or anything multiverse I?m considering this a waste. I?m tired of these no name characters popping up. Now that you have most of your universe back it?s time to implement or sow the seeds in there. Could care less about Agatha tbh.

So you do care? :lol

It might be..there are no talks by Feige about a S2 of WV which I think is strange and D+ is already for the premiere of Falcon and the soldier. So whatever happens in this ep 8 this Friday is supposed to be the an endpoint to this limited series. So maybe all these series are not made to be longtime like the Mandalorian, but as a tie in to the future projects in phase four of the MCU :dunno

I think something like this. They?ll a story, if it?s a huge hit, make up something for another season or 2.

If not drop it.

Mandalorian could have gone this way after season 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally watched the newest episode. Was pretty good. Seems to be A LOT to tie up in an hour. Glad they finally showed us the importance of the sitcoms.

Also, in regards to Wanda, is it now confirmed

Spoiler Spoiler:

Finally watched the newest episode. Was pretty good. Seems to be A LOT to tie up in an hour. Glad they finally showed us the importance of the sitcoms.

Also, in regards to Wanda, is it now confirmed

Spoiler Spoiler:

Agatha speculated

Spoiler Spoiler:

I bet starting tomorrow through the weekend. This thread will be lit up because of the finale

Was very underwhelming imo. Very dissatisfied by certain outcomes. Felt like a complete waste of time.

Last edited:
I've watched a few "Mystery Box" shows throughout the years. Most of them didn't end "well", but still, I wasn't "angry" by the time the credits had rolled. This is the first time I've been legitimately and utterly dissapointed by a show. A complete and utter letdown. Now, I never got "hyped" or started believing insane theories. I already had tempered expectations. I wasn't expecting much. I didn't even comment here because I wasn't that invested. The gimmick got stale fast, the writing was subpar, and really nothing grabbed me. But I did think that a few things would surely show up in the finale. I thought some redherrings and nods would pay off. Not all of them, but surely some of them! Nope. Nothing. Nada. This was actually the most "accurate" comic book show I've come across. A meaningless and badly made schlock that gets hyped to Hell and back only to conclude as bland as it gets. Just like my monthly 4$ cape****!

I haven't been invested in the MCU since 2016 or so (last movie I watched in theaters was Doctor Strange, the rest I go through at 3.0x speed at home) but Christ. And people had the gall to compare this to Legion... Suddenly the FoX-Men don't seem so bad...

original.gif

Well, at least Raimi's still on Doctor Strange 2...

Heads-up for the finale - there's a mid-credits scene AND another scene right at the end.

Haha boy did a lot of theories fall flat on this one... :rotfl

Still, I'm pretty satisfied with the ending. They left a lot of threads open for either future storylines specific to Wanda and Vision or something much larger. That final after credit scene was a big WTF.

Back