Marvel's Wanda Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only reason people are saying it?s poor is cause little is revealed. If the show was out in full I?m sure people would be singing a different tune. I like it.

Seriously?? :slap :lol

I thought you didn't go into Marvel Threads and talk about things you don't like?

However you feel, I think most would agree that this show is far more interesting, unique and different than Zack Snyder's JL...

But it's all good. Glad to hear your opinion. :duff Differing views make for better discussions.

Big time :slap lol

The only reason people are saying it?s poor is cause little is revealed. If the show was out in full I?m sure people would be singing a different tune. I like it.

I'm not sure it's bad, but maybe not as clever as some are making it out to be. I'm not invested enough to care about every last detail. I have come to realize the MCU isn't very interesting to me without Cap, Tony, and Thanos.

I'm entertained just enough to continue watching.

This show is irrefutable evidence that Marvel isn't afraid to take risks.

Great show, I wouldn't have minded it to get where it was heading a little faster, but that's probably just my desire to see the shiny veneer stripped away to expose the dark underbelly that we all knew was there.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Either one of these 3:

1: There is no evil force (ie; Memphisto) controlling Wanda and Wanda has a split personality of being Wanda AND also being Agnes/Dottie/Ralph/Kids/Pietro and Wanda will be the villain in the DS movie

2: There is an evil force controlling her and still makes her the villain in the DS movie

3: Ultron is back and imbedded a control chip in her I know dumb lol and still makes her the villain in the DS movie

No matter what is revealed though she will still be the villain in the DS movie but will that now be disappointing

There are theories out there that they can't do Mephisto, simply because the China censors won't allow it. If they won't allow it, they can't get Disney+ up there (losing a huge market).

Although I also think she will be (at least) the antagonist in DS2, me playing the devil's advocate (see what I did there? :D ) thinks they may not do it due to the SJW optics as well. Their first female Avenger was just killed off and the second female Avenger turns into a villain because of a man... Can't wait to see the backlash there. :chase

I'm not sure it's bad, but maybe not as clever as some are making it out to be. I'm not invested enough to care about every last detail. I have come to realize the MCU isn't very interesting to me without Cap, Tony, and Thanos.

I'm entertained just enough to continue watching.

Yea I get that . I honestly wouldn?t care either but since marvel has spiderman, and the Fox characters back and black panther and blade I?m still intrigued. If not for them I wouldn?t care. I could care less about Shang chi or eternals or gotg or thor. I just can?t wait to see how the mcu handles the xmen and galactus and Spider-Man going forward .

However you feel, I think most would agree that this show is far more interesting, unique and different than Zack Snyder's JL...

Not sure if serious...

But, without having seen it, I'll concede WandaVision looks unique and different compared to *any* other superhero property. But then it's easier to take risks with minor characters.

Also not too hyped about the multiverse plans from either studio, it all feels like callbacks for the sake of it. If you must have parallel universes, invent some new ones rather than dredging up the old.

Last edited:
9BA9E537-ACE6-4B28-B1AD-525CA2B7AAEB.jpeg

Yeah, he lived in the 80s, which is when this sitcom episode takes place, so ...

This. Everything has to be period related to exist in Wandas world. So this is nothing. Ore that an 80?s version of the character. It?s the perfect was to blend the multiverse into cannon.

In MCU land, he dies.

IN XCU he?s alive still.

Makes you wonder if the controlling forces actual goal is to rip the fabric of reality exposing the multiverse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What the hell is that blob supposed to be.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s probably nothing just a reflection in the mirror when she opens the door for Pietro it looks like an arm in the mirror but when you look directly at the open door facing Pietro there is nothing there probably a crew-member arm lol

Back