Marvel's Wanda Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just cracked the case. I was re-watching episode 5, and it found the major clue that confirms my earlier suspicion, but now adds a whole other major twist.

Be warned, there be madness and potential spoilers here:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
I just cracked the case. I was re-watching episode 5, and it found the major clue that confirms my earlier suspicion, but now adds a whole other major twist.

Be warned, there be madness and potential spoilers here:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah just saw that elsewhere. It is actually the coordinates for:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I am hopelessly out of my depth since I don't know any of the lore, but as far as I'm concerned, this show is the most interesting thing to come out of the MCU so far.
I'm really enjoying it.

Interested to hear what people who don't know the lore would think of the show, since there are a lot of nods to various stories in the comics too. I mean, I did not read a lot of the source books either, but I am familiar with the stories (I just know the gist of them). :D

This show went from "ok, I'm going to keep trying to like it" after the first two episodes to making me anxious for Fridays again similar to Mando... Love it.

I binged the first 4 episodes, which def. is the way to go.

For me, the progression of watching it all in an 2 hours went like:

This is cute.....okay something is off......what is going on.....I need the next episode now!

This show went from "ok, I'm going to keep trying to like it" after the first two episodes to making me anxious for Fridays again similar to Mando... Love it.

I have to admit that when this show was first announced I thought it wouldn't be any good and it was the one out of all the announced shows that I was least looking forward to, but after watching all the episodes over the last week I love it! :) Another reason to look forward to Fridays!

I binged the first 4 episodes, which def. is the way to go.

For me, the progression of watching it all in an 2 hours went like:

This is cute.....okay something is off......what is going on.....I need the next episode now!

Spot on. I think this would've benefited from a full season release and binge...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love that they went with a malcolm in the middle homage in this new episode. It was spot on. The kick-ass reference was pretty clever too.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I love that they went went a malcolm in the middle homage in this new episode. It was spot on. The kick-ass reference was pretty clever too.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yes I did a double take and a rewind at that reference. What an amazing episode! I had my doubts but I thought Evan Peters was terrific.

6 episodes in and it's still so very very average.

Bring on Bucky and Falcon. They only have 6 episodes so the story won't plod along like this thing.

I preferred it when it was a black and white '60s sitcom with something creepy going on.

Now that the 'creepy' is just a connection to those Avengers movies I'm losing interest.

I preferred it when it was a black and white '60s sitcom with something creepy going on.

Now that the 'creepy' is just a connection to those Avengers movies I'm losing interest.

It was always going to connect to the Avengers movies though, because it starts two Avengers. Not sure why you would expect anything else.

I was hoping it would be it's own weird little thing. The characters themselves first appeared in the 1960s.

As part of Marvel Comics though. It?s set in the same universe as the movies so connections were pretty much unavoidable, especially when the trailers etc. made it clear that it?s post Thanos and Visions death.

As part of Marvel Comics though. It?s set in the same universe as the movies so connections were pretty much unavoidable, especially when the trailers etc. made it clear that it?s post Thanos and Visions death.

I didn't watch any trailers, and didn't have any interest at all until I noticed the first episode. It looked interesting, and I found it had a creepy Fallout 3 Tranquility Lane quality.

Some random thoughts, not at all thought through:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Show is great. Really has me hooked.

There are two parts to think about what is going on in this show:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back