Marvel's Wanda Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
-I am trying to figure out what the hexagonal shapes all mean. A few things that are hexagonal: The mind stone drawn on the magic cabinet, the hex, and a bees honeycomb. Likely a reference all to the mind stone/vision as the source of everything.
-I still think Nightmare could be the villain, but it also could just be Wanda herself. In trying to reanimate vision with her powers, she might have accidentally created her own bootleg infinity stone.

I hope it's not Wanda who is the adversary. That's not very multiversey...

I think it is. But she opens the door, sort of like Hellboy. She tears open a rift that allows in horrors from another dimension. Dr. Strange basically has cthulu like enemies as well as demons.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
I think it is. But she opens the door, sort of like Hellboy. She tears open a rift that allows in horrors from another dimension. Dr. Strange basically has cthulu like enemies as well as demons.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm thinking along those lines as well.

I think it's a guarantee that she and Vision will be made. I do wonder if Vision will get a human sculpt?

Will we get a black and white figure too? :rotfl

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Not sure if serious...

But, without having seen it, I'll concede WandaVision looks unique and different compared to *any* other superhero property. But then it's easier to take risks with minor characters.

Also not too hyped about the multiverse plans from either studio, it all feels like callbacks for the sake of it. If you must have parallel universes, invent some new ones rather than dredging up the old.

I mean that?s what the Snyder cut is doing. Dragging a failed movie and trying to polish it into something better. Atleast Wanda vision is new material .

Once you see the face, it makes your realize all the commercials have baked into it clues upon clues. Show is a work of art.

zLFbBxi.png

Once you see the face, it makes your realize all the commercials have baked into it clues upon clues. Show is a work of art.

zLFbBxi.png

Yeah some have theorized, in addition to representing traumatic events in Wanda's life, the commercials also represent...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh really? That was the point I was leading too. Here are a couple of insane, but plausible thoughts I had:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh really? That was the point I was leading too. Here are a couple of insane, but plausible thoughts I had:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Wasn't a lot of that negated by the last episode though?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Wasn't a lot of that negated by the last episode though?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Some thoughts:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Some thoughts:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Interesting thoughts. I do think that

Spoiler Spoiler:

I am hopelessly out of my depth since I don't know any of the lore, but as far as I'm concerned, this show is the most interesting thing to come out of the MCU so far.
I'm really enjoying it.

Yeah, this show to me feels a lot like the MCU's version of the Outer limits. The nods to the fans and artistry involved is very impressive.

What makes Marvel so good is Feige really is like one of us running the whole thing. Not only does he have expectations on quality, he plays the long game, and slowly keeps taking chances. He is the one that thought of the concept of WandaVision and proposed it to the actors before getting writers together.

I really appreciate this. This is one of the few positives with having Marvel backed up by the financing of Disney. Long form movie design, high-budget TV shows, ability to bring in creative people. Sure not everything works out 100%, but even Mike Trout doesn't bat 400.

Back