Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rumor has it that the later version would have 70 characters.
That's almost double of what we have currently with MVC3.

I think most of those new characters might just be from mvc2.

Colosus, cyclops,omega red, silver samurai, psylocke,juggernaut, marrow,cable,venom,blackheart,thanos, sabretooth, blackheart, iceman,rogue,gambit,spiral, warmachine and bone claws wolverine.

That's 20 character's from the marvel side alone!
I wouldn't mind if they scratch the bc wolvie. I have my doubts over venom as Eddie's no longer the host but I want a total revamp of warmachine. Give him his own moves and design instead of just recoloring ironman. He should be stiff and less mobile compared to Ironman but hits hard like thor.

This is bull____ why not just make a download update for the current game and the new characters and the faster gameplay this is so lame all that money we spent ton the first one and know they want to make a new one ihate capcom.

i dont really care either...i am still playing and loving this game and will do so until the next one comes...

speaking of which, I need some people on XBL to play against! send me a friend request! Lxi Nick Lxi

It wouldn't be surprising as this is Capcom's MO. As much as I loved MvC3, Mortal Kombat is going to make it look bad by the metric ____-ton of content they are including with the game.

i really do love this game. but its not complete. i want the missing characters from Marvel vs. Capcom 2.

Id buy a Super or Gold or whatever edition they name it so long as the roster includes the mvc2 cast with some exclusions allowed, and hopefully additions such as Ms Marvel, Black Panther, Bishop, Angel, Beast, etc etc etc etc etc

Ohh if they're gonna include brand new chraracters I want big time villains. Apocalypse, The Mandarine, Loki. For heroes, Surfer, Scarlet Witch and Hercules would be nice. Hercules don't get no love in video games.

Wow...I really hope its gonna be DLC, cos if its a full game release I would have to sell my current copy n buy the version.

Back