Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol I know what you guys mean. I'm not the biggest anime fan myself, especially of the teeny bopper stuff, but there are a lot of more serious related ones out there that are good such as Berserk (manga/comic), Akira, the first Ghost in the Shell movie, etc. Some of them, like Paprika, even helped inspired people like C. Nolan for Inception, etc. They can contain darker storylines and violence and stuff that even some of my favorite American cartoons aren't really allowed to show. I've always wanted a darker and more mature Batman cartoon...

I haven't checked this thread in a while, but has the upcoming MvC3 1/6 dio statues and 1/4 solo statues from HCG been discussed much? I can't wait to see what they come out with. I'm hoping for 1/4 Dante and a 1/6 Deadpool vs Dante dio as well as Wolverine vs Ryu. Would be neat to see. I just wish they would've picked one of Dante's outfits that has him wearing a shirt.

Back to the actual game, I started using Jill and I like. I'm using her as the 3rd character in my team instead of using a random all the time.

lol I know what you guys mean. I'm not the biggest anime fan myself, especially of the teeny bopper stuff, but there are a lot of more serious related ones out there that are good such as Berserk (manga/comic), Akira, the first Ghost in the Shell movie, etc. Some of them, like Paprika, even helped inspired people like C. Nolan for Inception, etc. They can contain darker storylines and violence and stuff that even some of my favorite American cartoons aren't really allowed to show. I've always wanted a darker and more mature Batman cartoon...

I haven't checked this thread in a while, but has the upcoming MvC3 1/6 dio statues and 1/4 solo statues from HCG been discussed much? I can't wait to see what they come out with. I'm hoping for 1/4 Dante and a 1/6 Deadpool vs Dante dio as well as Wolverine vs Ryu. Would be neat to see. I just wish they would've picked one of Dante's outfits that has him wearing a shirt.

Back to the actual game, I started using Jill and I like. I'm using her as the 3rd character in my team instead of using a random all the time.

Speaking of anime, I remember being a very young kid in the early to mid seventies :)horror) and being introduced to Raideen.

He was a bad ass robot that had a bad ass dude on a bad ass motorcycle who was absorbed into the robot's chest and off he went to kick some alien ass and the cartoon was the only one that showed girls panties. :lol :yess: :lol

Then the rest is history with Gatchaman (Battle of the Planets in the US) and the one with the flying Submarine, Space Battle Ship Yamato (Star Blazers in the US).

That and they're infatuated with girls panties in their cartoons....but then again...who isn't :lol

Imagine even today a cartoon in the USA showing girls panties.....I mean...heads would roll :lol

Janet Jackson had a half second wardrobe malfunction which showed hald a nipple and people were fired and flogged :slap

Well, that's my entire Anime knowledge in a nutshell :lol

LOL! Well, I wasn't referring to the sexual aspect of it, but I guess there is that too for some (I don't really find animated or pixelated women to be a turn-on though). One of the biggest problems I find at another board is that most of them there assume every anime is like DBZ where it takes a million years for something to happen when most anime series are only 22-26 episodes. I remember years ago when The Ultimates animated movie came out and they were raving about how planes would blow up and the pilots would actually die or something like that and I was thinking "Is that really THAT new for them to see in a cartoon?" Not taking a jab at cartoons though because I do enjoy a lot of them myself. :hi5:

Man, I can't wait to get back to some MvC3. I've been only able to play bits at a time so I'm not that good yet (not that I am great at fighting games). I managed to tear some tendons in my right hand after some ****** was being well...a ****** and that includes tearing the tendons in the thumb which takes forever to heal so video games with repetitive motions is out of the question. Been weird typing without a right thumb too lol. Besides Jill, my team consists of Deadpool and Dante.

What's everyone's top 2 teams? I would like to see the different teams everyone has put together

1. Ryu, Morrigan, Akuma

2. Ryu, Shuma, Akuma

Would you guys like a tournament to happen? PSN only.

Pretty sure Nick Rapitis would take care of the 360 tourney

Thinking of some sort of prize to the winner

Would you guys like a tournament to happen? PSN only.

Pretty sure Nick Rapitis would take care of the 360 tourney

Thinking of some sort of prize to the winner

I would man but the winners would be you for psn and me for xbl without a doubt. But hey if people wanna do it I'm game, just hit me up. It would be fun.

I remember years ago when The Ultimates animated movie came out and they were raving about how planes would blow up and the pilots would actually die or something like that and I was thinking "Is that really THAT new for them to see in a cartoon?"

When I was younger, I watched a short anime series JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, which is based on the 5th story arch from the comic/Manga. There were like about 5 or 6 core character with unique powers and they all had character development and back story and what not, and I thought it was totally nuts when towards the end they start dying in the most unexpected ways. One of the main guys just gets blown up to pieces when the bad guy sort of sneaked up on them and the viewers, he was literally alive and talking and the next second he got blown to pieces, I was totally shocked that they can do that to one of the main characters. Kind of like in real life, death is unexpected a lot of times and you can't believe it just happened to someone you know.

Is quitting pretty standard practice when it comes to Ranked matches? Also, how come you can't rematch in ranked matches?

i wouldnt mind buying another edition. Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 was very unpolished and a rush effort to have it released by fiscal year end. The "story" was discontinous if not all together non-existant. I hope for everyone's sake they include a bigger roster ... preferably with more X-Men.

Id love to see

-Ice Man , Psylocke , Colossus , Angel / Archangel , Beast

- Black Panther , Ant Man / Wasp , Scarlet Witch , Loki ,

- Doctor Octopus, Apocalypse , Thanos , Silver Surfer , Namor ,
White Queen, Sebastian Shaw , Nightcrawler

- Winter Soldier , Red Skull

MegaMan X ... dont care all that much for the rest of the Capcom roster. Only Marvel.

actually that was a mistake. that twitter was inregards to Super Street IV Arcade Edition. Capcom is full of ____, they denyed the leaked roster back in July 2010 when it was pretty much 90% correct.

Back