Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be aware that Ariel is EXTREMELY expensive if you're planning on getting any sketches or prints.

Nice enough guy, but charges up the wazhoo.

I'm trying to get my Venom comiquette base signed, and my Cable #1 :rock

Are you goin to that one? since you didnt make it to Megacon

Last edited:
I'm trying to get my Venom comiquette base signed, and my Cable #1 :rock

Are you goin to that one? since you didnt make it to Megacon

Yeah man, definitely : )

Miami is a much easier trek for me. We should definitely meet up.

I think it's the first week in July. And weirdly enough, it's a 4 day con. There are quite a few artists there that I would love to get sketches by.

We should go up Saturday, spend all day there, and then party with the Chun-Li cosplayers at night.
:panic:

Yeah man, definitely : )

Miami is a much easier trek for me. We should definitely meet up.

I think it's the first week in July. And weirdly enough, it's a 4 day con. There are quite a few artists there that I would love to get sketches by.

We should go up Saturday, spend all day there, and then party with the Chun-Li cosplayers at night.
:panic:

Oh man What I would do for sexy time with a hot Chun-Li cosplayer:pray::pray::rotfl

But yea man I'm definitely gonna go so we should Def. hook up. hopefully they'll have a MVC 3 tourney like they did at megacon. yea i didnt win, 2nd place to this dude who was SICK with Doom, Sentinel,Dormammu. no cheapness whatsoever so I happily shook his hand after.:clap

Oh man What I would do for sexy time with a hot Chun-Li cosplayer:pray::pray::rotfl

But yea man I'm definitely gonna go so we should Def. hook up. hopefully they'll have a MVC 3 tourney like they did at megacon. yea i didnt win, 2nd place to this dude who was SICK with Doom, Sentinel,Dormammu. no cheapness whatsoever so I happily shook his hand after.:clap

2nd Place is still awesome , man. I'd imagine there were a ton of players there.

And it's refreshing to hear of a Sentinel player that's not a cheap bastard.

Dormammu is awesome, too.

The same guys who leaked info about SSF4, MVC3 and Mortal Kombat and all turned true, is now leaking the rest of the MVC3 line up that will be added via DLC later this year. The additional characters are:

From Marvel: Dr Octopus, Juggernaut,Elektra, Iceman, Apocalypse, Thanos, and Ms Marvel

From Capcom: Frank West, MegamanX, Phoenix Wright, Gene (from God hand), Talbain, Gail, and Stryder.

The idea of doc ock and apocalypse is pretty cool, i think they would have some pretty cool hyper combos. i think gambit and venom and some of the other characters from street fighter should already be on the game or on the first download pack.

The same guys who leaked info about SSF4, MVC3 and Mortal Kombat and all turned true, is now leaking the rest of the MVC3 line up that will be added via DLC later this year. The additional characters are:

From Marvel: Dr Octopus, Juggernaut,Elektra, Iceman, Apocalypse, Thanos, and Ms Marvel

From Capcom: Frank West, MegamanX, Phoenix Wright, Gene (from God hand), Talbain, Gail, and Stryder.

No Gambit?! :cuckoo:

That's not a bad list at all. I noticed the Marvel side has more villains then heroes though, hope there's more later to balance it out.

Oh god yes, might buy DLC for the first time.

Dun dun dun

https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2011/mar/30/svensson-debunks-marvel-vs

A rumor has been circulating about who the next DLC fighters for Marvel vs. Capcom 3 will be, but Capcom's Christian Svensson jumped in on the Unity Boards to dismiss these claims. He also briefly talks about obtaining arcade boards and the perception of handheld consoles vs. smartphones in the company.

I read a rumor that all of these characters would be the next DLC fighters made available for Marvel vs. Capcom 3. Is this legit?

Marvel: Dr. Octopus, Juggernaut, Elektra, Apocalypse, Iceman, Thanos and Ms. Marvel.

Capcom: Frank West, Phoenix Wright, Megaman X, Gene, Talbain, Strider, Gail.

Svensson: I'll save you all the trouble... not legit.

I'm looking for a way to legally buy a ROM for Vampire Savior. I heard I need an arcade board to do this, where I can buy one?

Svensson: We don't sell old CPS2 boards unfortunately. You can at times find B boards on Ebay and that's likely about the only source unfortunately these days.

Capcom thinks people are leaving handhelds for smartphones, is this true? — Cxplorer

Svensson: The head of our mobile division, responsible for that part of the business, believes that may be the case. Reading into it beyond that is probably more than you should.

Back