Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I could have everyones attention for a second.

I would like to announce that I have actually won an online fight (barely at that) and then made it to a streak of 3 wins.

I can now sleep comfortable knowing that there is someone actually worse than me.

I have now retired from this game as I don't want my record tarnished. :lol

:rotfl:lol:rotfl
Retiring at the top. Only way to go. :lecture

If I could have everyones attention for a second.

I would like to announce that I have actually won an online fight (barely at that) and then made it to a streak of 3 wins.

I can now sleep comfortable knowing that there is someone actually worse than me.

I have now retired from this game as I don't want my record tarnished. :lol

Gonna be on at all tonight?

Anyone notice how jacked up the stats are for the Capcom characters vs. the Marvel ones? I don't know if it is Capcom trying to make their characters just look really good, or if they are treating the Marvel characters as more "realistic" somehow, but Hagger is listed as being as powerful as possible, as is Akuma, whereas Cap's strength is listed as 3 out of 7, and Spidey is 4 out of 7, among other equally weird ratings.

Anyone notice how jacked up the stats are for the Capcom characters vs. the Marvel ones? I don't know if it is Capcom trying to make their characters just look really good, or if they are treating the Marvel characters as more "realistic" somehow, but Hagger is listed as being as powerful as possible, as is Akuma, whereas Cap's strength is listed as 3 out of 7, and Spidey is 4 out of 7, among other equally weird ratings.

But Haggar can Piledrive Galactus. :dunno

How do you get the extra openings? Just points, or do you have to do something specific? I've got the first 2.

You get Opening 3 at 30,000 PP and Opening 4 at 60,000 PP

O.....M....G Bya is a crazy spammer :lol

I wasn't even mad, I was laughing

I SO AM NOT! LOL
Ok... I spam quite a bit with Phoenix... Not as bad as some people I have versed online, they got all beam assists and used Sentinal then sat back and spammed those beams away!

I SO AM NOT! LOL
Ok... I spam quite a bit with Phoenix... Not as bad as some people I have versed online, they got all beam assists and used Sentinal then sat back and spammed those beams away!

NEUTRALIZE! NEUTRALIZE! NEUTRALIZE!

can't STAND spammers usually but I could tell you are still learning so I went easy on you:lol

We'll play again soon man:peace

started playing ranked matches! came across a few peeps that stand as far away from u as possible and just spam fireballs/rockets missiles,bullets etc! very annoying! and theyve won quite a few matches doin it!! i suck anyways! won 7 lost 20! :-(

started playing ranked matches! came across a few peeps that stand as far away from u as possible and just spam fireballs/rockets missiles,bullets etc! very annoying! and theyve won quite a few matches doin it!! i suck anyways! won 7 lost 20! :-(

The same thing happened to me too. I have yet to win an online match.

Back