Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly think those two are rip off bonus characters since they are supposedly already on the disk. They really need to bring some of the characters from MvC2 as that one had tons of characters.

damn i want the mvc3 fightstick but they only ship to the states..

I'm tempted to get it because of the art work, I already have the SF4 TE fightstick but don't use it because I rather use the fightpad instead.

Anyone knows if the Capcom and Madcatz fightsticks are different or just the artwork is different?

I'm tempted to get it because of the art work, I already have the SF4 TE fightstick but don't use it because I rather use the fightpad instead.

Anyone knows if the Capcom and Madcatz fightsticks are different or just the artwork is different?

yup they were both made by Mad Catz

Ok just hit me up on here and i'll get on with u.... doesn't matter what time

Cool, you will have to do the invite because I don't know how to do it.:lol

Anyone else wish NECA would make a series of these figures? Just like what toybiz did a while back. We already have some figures of the characters from ML and NECA and so. I would love to see NECA take on some Marvel characters.

Back