Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That trailer looks so good in better quality :D This game has some great characters going on in it. And I agree with Bio that "Wind Of Madness" is one awesome track.

How big is the roster? Those who want more RE characters might be out of luck. Chris and Wesker are probably more than we should ever expect. Spaces are limited, you know?

Spidey's new web pull move looks awesome! Looks like it can be used for cross up as well. Also, really love the way he says "web swing", really feels like it's Peter Parker inside that suit:)

Really hope for more Marvel heroins. Aside from the semi-confirmed Storm and the recently anounced X-23, we still need way more females to balance out the cast a bit. Give us Ms. Marvel and Spider-woman!

Man, just dawned on me that we don't have Juggernaut yet.

I'd love to see a good balanced Juggernaut in the game.

My wish list....and most wanted are from MvsC 2 :monkey2

Venom
Magneto
Blackheart
Juggernaut
Sabrethooth
Ciclops (and all X-men characters)
Cable
Stryder
Captain comando
Jill Valentine (but BSAA outfit from RE5)
Gouki /Akuma

Howard the Duck, please.

attachment.php

i was expecting you to suggest nicolas cage

Nah. I know when a joke becomes stale. However, what you said did make me think of Ghost Rider, and he would be an excellent addition to the MvC roster (he's just a cameo in MvC3 unfortunately).

Back