Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WESKER!!!
mvscweskerfix.jpg

That pic is so cool. May try to pose my Midnight Wesker like that.

Unfortunately, they kind of made Deadpool into a "joke" character...he has that super where he actually grabs the life gauge and beats the opponent with it...

Last edited:
I thought thats the kinda stuff he's supposed to do. Breaking the fourth wall and such. :dunno

:exactly: You are correct. He still to this day in comics and other media breaks the fourth wall. Which I think must be awesome when writing for this character. :D

Spidey's new web pull move looks awesome! Looks like it can be used for cross up as well. Also, really love the way he says "web swing", really feels like it's Peter Parker inside that suit:)

Really hope for more Marvel heroins. Aside from the semi-confirmed Storm and the recently anounced X-23, we still need way more females to balance out the cast a bit. Give us Ms. Marvel and Spider-woman!

I'd love to see Black Cat and Emma Frost for Marvel and of course Jill and Claire for Capcom.

Storm, Black Cat and Emma Frost would put me right in heaven :love

Back