Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to log on an play for an hour or so in a few minutes, my PS3 id is Kibishii_Baka if anyone wants to play; just a fair warning, I don't know what I am doing.

Sorry j, I was gonna switch my teams next match but you left. :(

:(

no need for an apology, If I ever leave like that rather quickly it's usually baby / wife related, nothing you did wrong or because i'm getting my ass kicked :lol

I never get upset for losing, I enjoy the game regardless if I'm winning or losing, that's why I like this game so much, it's the experience, the colors, the characters etc.

Believe it or not, button mashing is a great stress reliever for me :lol

Besides, my wife snuck some pulverized tylenol PM's into my mint lemonade, she slipped me a mickey :lol

:(

no need for an apology, If I ever leave like that rather quickly it's usually baby / wife related, nothing you did wrong or because i'm getting my ass kicked :lol

I never get upset for losing, I enjoy the game regardless if I'm winning or losing, that's why I like this game so much, it's the experience, the colors, the characters etc.

Believe it or not, button mashing is a great stress reliever for me :lol

Besides, my wife snuck some pulverized tylenol PM's into my mint lemonade, she slipped me a mickey :lol

haha sounds like a fun evening, wife drugging you and all ;)

made it to 4th lord... now all i see are sentinel/dark phoenix/wesker spammers who rage quit when they lose despite spamming the same moves. i am turned off by the game now, i think this is the last time i will buy a mvc game. ive never seen a fighting game so unbalanced and broken before and ive been victims of countless tekken juggling moves too.

made it to 4th lord... now all i see are sentinel/dark phoenix/wesker spammers who rage quit when they lose despite spamming the same moves. i am turned off by the game now, i think this is the last time i will buy a mvc game. ive never seen a fighting game so unbalanced and broken before and ive been victims of countless tekken juggling moves too.

Are you on PS3?

Well, to be fair, every MvC games has been unbalanced; at least you made it to "4th Lord." I can't even get past beginner. I don't think most people buy/play MvC thinking it is a top quality fighting game that is based mostly on skill. People play MvC to play as their favorite Marvel & video game characters in outrageous, over-the-top button spamming.

Sure, it takes some skill to do chains, but you gotta take MvC for what it is. I have said it a few other times, but MvC is here just to fill the void until the new MK or Tekken comes out...and MvC is fun as hell to play with my 6 year old son. :)

How do you do precise dpad moves? I'm having trouble consistently doing them inputs on the dpad. Like i have iron man and Capt's core movies down but for the life of me I can't do any of thor's.

ended my night 28-1.... lone loss was to a 5th lord who used Modok, Dormammu, Sentinel. Should have won but he spammed at the end, ah well, can't win them all

Back