Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn it. I just fractured my volar plate in my middle finger, so no more fast paced video games for me, let alone using an arcade stick. :monkey2

I should be logging on in a few once the baby-girl wakes up if anyone wants to play; again, don't expect any 100+-whoop-ass combos out of me. I have only had this game a few days and I haven't won a single game in online matches. :monkey2

Just waiting on my daughter to wake up; the PS3 is in the bedroom and when our 9 month old is sleeping, we all avoid the back of the house lest we invoke the wrath of mommy. :monkey1

As much as I like playing with Wesker, I think I am going to switch to someone else. X-23 is crazy fast and people who play as Dormammu spam the hell out of his little lazer blast thing.

Taking a break, I am tired of getting my ass handed to me. I have been playing alot of online matches (0 wins); what I don't get is how some people are listed as "beginner" but will pull out huge combos. So far, I hate it when people play as Dante or the little knight guy because they put a new meaning to beat down. So far, I play as Wesker, Akuma, and the Sentinel. Yeah, I know Sentinel is cheap, but it doesn't help me much.

Well, I finally got online tonight. Downloaded the costumes, and am now 2-0 in online play against other newbies! I'm kind of thinking I should never play online again, because my luck's gonna run out soon enough! :lol

The last guy I played was pulling out the crazy, switch player out combos and finishing it off with a special move, but I still beat him pretty handily (not even knowing how to do that). Knowing how to do the fancy stuff ain't the same as knowing how to win :yess:

Taking a break, I am tired of getting my ass handed to me. I have been playing alot of online matches (0 wins); what I don't get is how some people are listed as "beginner" but will pull out huge combos. So far, I hate it when people play as Dante or the little knight guy because they put a new meaning to beat down. So far, I play as Wesker, Akuma, and the Sentinel. Yeah, I know Sentinel is cheap, but it doesn't help me much.

:lol:rotfl

I am so adding you! And BTW, Amaterasu is by far the cheapest yet the most effective character in the game IMHO, in terms of spamming power!:rock:rotfl

Back