Marvel Studios/Sony - SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's really one of the better of the MCU movies.

I was actually stressing that there wasn't going to be the MCU opening logo.

Whenever I see the SONY/Columbia logo I immediately hear Elfman's Spiderman theme music.

Last edited:
Re: Spiderman was fkn AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try...ing........to.........merge........ AARRRRGGGHHHH!

giphy.gif

seeing this tomorrow :)

excited to see Zendaya on the big screen. I hope her characters role expands in the future (as I am sure it will if she's the love interest) and I hope she looks more like herself in the sequel.

Just returned from the movie and found it on par with GotG2, WW which was fine as I liked both. It isn't ground breaking but it's fun, it has a little heart and I loved Keaton. More so when not Vulture than as Vulture.

Hell yea. Now that's how you do a ****ing Spider-Man movie. It's been.... what ? Since 2004 since we've had an actual good spide man movie with characters you actually care about and feel for. Man Spider-Man is just great in this movie. This isn't even iron man 4 , fanboy bs people have been spouting. This is a Spider-Man who wins but also loses to. The race changes don't bother me at all tbh.
The trailers really gave nothing away at all.

Sony please don't screw this up. Just fall back and collect your damn money and let marvel handle things. Cancel all your crappy spin offs and stick to this formula. This movie felt so fresh. A true successor to the raimi films. I'm not sure if I'd put it above spidey 2 but it's damn close. They nailed every aspect of the character imo.
9/10 from me.

seeing this tomorrow :)

excited to see Zendaya on the big screen. I hope her characters role expands in the future (as I am sure it will if she's the love interest) and I hope she looks more like herself in the sequel.

She is built to be a bigger role. She's very funny in the scenes she's in

Hell yea. Now that's how you do a ****ing Spider-Man movie. It's been.... what ? Since 2004 since we've had an actual good spide man movie with characters you actually care about and feel for. Man Spider-Man is just great in this movie. This isn't even iron man 4 , fanboy bs people have been spouting. This is a Spider-Man who wins but also loses to. The race changes don't bother me at all tbh.

Sony please don't screw this up. Just fall back and collect your damn money and let marvel handle things. Cancel all your crappy spin offs and stick to this formula. This movie felt so fresh. A true successor to the raimi films. I'm not sure if I'd put it above spidey 2 but it's damn close. They nailed every aspect of the character imo.
9/10 from me.

Sony gonna Sony

9/10 from me.

If anything the
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back