Marvel Studios/Sony - SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Hell yea. Now that's how you do a ****ing Spider-Man movie. It's been.... what ? Since 2004 since we've had an actual good spide man movie with characters you actually care about and feel for. Man Spider-Man is just great in this movie. This isn't even iron man 4 , fanboy bs people have been spouting. This is a Spider-Man who wins but also loses to. The race changes don't bother me at all tbh.
The trailers really gave nothing away at all.

Sony please don't screw this up. Just fall back and collect your damn money and let marvel handle things. Cancel all your crappy spin offs and stick to this formula. This movie felt so fresh. A true successor to the raimi films. I'm not sure if I'd put it above spidey 2 but it's damn close. They nailed every aspect of the character imo.
9/10 from me.

Lol i was just telling my friends FINALY after 10 years of waiting i finally fully enjoyed a spiderman movie. Spiderman 3 was 2007!! Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be fair she wasn't hot nor did she really act to much like mj. She had red hair and said tiger and wanted to be an actress. Hopefully we see that character grow into the role

All key aspects and more toward the right direction. I do agree she's not hot, like Gadot hot, but thou shall not deny the rain scene.

To be fair she wasn't hot nor did she really act to much like mj. She had red hair and said tiger and wanted to be an actress. Hopefully we see that character grow into the role

I am freaking pissed we will never a screen accurate MJ....

What happened to the hot redhead?

J7PpwRJ.gif

Yea she can be really freaking hot ( hopefully she's over 18) so I got no problem if she turns out that way in the future movies.
Honestly I'm glad the whole love story took a back seat in this one. Each movie was about him dealing with love life as the prominent focus. Next movie I guess they can do that

So can someone put that Batman reference in spoiler brackets? I wonder what they are referring to. Does he say 'Let's get nuts!'? :lol

Yea she can be really freaking hot ( hopefully she's over 18) so I got no problem if she turns out that way in the future movies.
Honestly I'm glad the whole love story took a back seat in this one. Each movie was about him dealing with love life as the prominent focus. Next movie I guess they can do that

Wasn't that great? No shoved Love story lol. Crush/like is just fine.

If one chooses too it would be easy to start nit picking this movie apart
Spoiler Spoiler:
but it's so damn entertaining that it's not even worth the effort to do that.

Zendaya is fine, she's hot for a tween, but they made an effort to match Spider-Man so much, why the big step away from Classic MJ? They could have at least given her red hair.

Zendaya would be better for the Young Gamora Chronicles.

Ive made that question before online about the hair (or making valkyrie blonde in thor)

But for some reason that was deemed racist and discriminatory because that be white peoples hair....

I don't trust a word that lady says after her review of XMEN Apocalypse

That movie was borderline retarded

Back