Marvel Studios/Sony - SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there was a small controversy because some parents would buy the horror Jack frost for their kids thinking they were getting the Keaton Jack frost
then kids would be crying over the movie :lol

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

:rotfl

Crazy parents..if you saw both films, you know both had completely different endings :lol

there was a small controversy because some parents would buy the horror Jack frost for their kids thinking they were getting the Keaton Jack frost
then kids would be crying over the movie :lol

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I saw this when I was a kid. I laughed my ass off. And also how can dumb parents mistake this for the other one? The cover shows it's a horror lmao

I don't like all the iron man but still I'm excited for this movie. Looks really good. Cgi needs work

I saw this when I was a kid. I laughed my ass off. And also how can dumb parents mistake this for the other one? The cover shows it's a horror lmao

Ironic though the horror was about a killer but Keaton has played roles as a psycho, deranged and a killer but still :lol

some parents dont really pay attention. back then there was no internet to check,

today is different :

Agh0On3.jpg

Lol true. But still the cover had a demented looking snowman on it. With sharp teeth.

I don't mind IM, but how many of us are getting annoyed that every MCU movie character has to be connected to Stark Industries or Howard Stark somehow.

C'mon Feige..where's the originality of an origin of a marvel character anymore :lecture

I prefer Tony than Nick Fury to be honest. I wish Tony took over Shield already or something.

Apparently Sony paid up and got Gwyneth Paltrow in the film to cameo as Pepper Potts. I could see Peter interning for Stark Industries or interacting with her in some way.

Her contract with Disney / Marvel is over and they were too cheap to bring her back

Back