Marvel Studios/Sony - SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The action and visuals looked great, I actually love the homemade Spidey suit. I wish that was would be his official suit :lol

Everything else looked pretty much like what I expected.

It's hard to get excited for this movie when I already know I have 2 better Spiderman movies laying around in my house that I can watch whenever I want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The action and visuals looked great, I actually love the homemade Spidey suit. I wish that was would be his official suit :lol

Everything else looked pretty much like what I expected.

It's hard to get excited for this movie when I already know I have 2 better Spiderman movies laying around in my house that I can watch whenever I want.

I don't see why people don't like the Homemade suit, I think it looks cool. All it needs is that air brushed/stenciled spider and web logo from the first Homemade wrestler costume from the first Spider-man and it would be perfect.

Other than the classic Romita eye shape and mask, I'm not a fan of the Civil War/Homecoming costume. It looks like a video game character model in every single shot (just like all that new Justice League crap).

Yea I was going to say, the CGI always looks terrible when he's in that suit.

Image the interaction:
"Gee aunt May, my shirt is kind of chaffing me. Mind if I take them off?"
"Sure Peter."
"Now my pants are chaffing me."
Points for the person who remembers where this came from!

Jimbo Jones with Laura in The Simpsons dude.

'Dr Tongue has arrived.'

Oh great its the Ultimate Spiderman cartoon come to life great so are all the avengers going to show up. And this is exactly why I am getting tired of this combined cinematic universe the fact that he is an major action sequence is ridicules a cameo is one thing we went from brief cameo with in the movie and after credit scenes to being a part of the movie.

What the desire to sell Iron man toys is all to powerful marvel has to shoe horn every character to sell the toys. So they doing to the whole Agent in Training at shield thing in the cartoon and give him a motorcycle and other tech come on !

Last edited:
I don't see why people don't like the Homemade suit, I think it looks cool. All it needs is that air brushed/stenciled spider and web logo from the first Homemade wrestler costume from the first Spider-man and it would be perfect.

Other than the classic Romita eye shape and mask, I'm not a fan of the Civil War/Homecoming costume. It looks like a video game character model in every single shot (just like all that new Justice League crap).

I agree the super tight and clean videogame look from Civil War carried over into this.

ASM2 had the perfect real cloth looking costume, it even flapped in the wind it looked so real. :lol

But whatever, i'm ready for something new.

Not everything has to be exactly like Spiderman 2 for it to be good.

I embrace the past while celebrating the future.

Or am I celebrating the past while embracing the future.

**** it, I like both.

Last edited:
Not everything has to be exactly like Spiderman 2 for it to be good.

Disney doesn't think so.

IMG_6793.JPG

Trailer was okay I guess. I'm just not a fan of the suit at all, they finally got it looking perfect in ASM2, but they massively reverted to crap again in the Civil War/Homecoming outfit. I also hate that Stark made the suit, but thats something thats just carried over from the last movie.

Aunt May does look bangin' though.

Back