Marvel Studios - Moon Knight series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

I was literally going to make Neal's joke but then though nah no one who doesn't live here will think that's funny, lol.

One thing's for sure, if you have a longstanding film property with global fans then adding Oscar Isaac to the cast is a surefire path to continued greatness amirite?

:lol

I was literally going to make Neal's joke but then though nah no one who doesn't live here will think that's funny, lol.

One thing's for sure, if you have a longstanding film property with global fans then adding Oscar Isaac to the cast is a surefire path to continued greatness amirite?
Mini Apocalypse lol

Marvel Legends Moon Knight being re-released as a life size figure, lol.
This was the CEO of Diamond Select when it was proposed that he introduce Oscar’s Apocalypse into their 7” line of figures….

1629168078153.gif

Oscar is a good actor. Just went for the pay checks with Joe Cameron and Trashcalypse.

I would watch Oscar Isaac in anything.

But Star Wars was definitely a low point in his career.
He was terrible as Apocalypse in the awful FoXMen franchise....

Looking at his filmography, the only movie he is in I remember somewhat enjoying was Crowe's Robin Hood. Although I haven't seen Ex Machina.

I would watch Oscar Isaac in anything.

Did anyone else watch that HBO mini series he was in, based on a true story, about some loser politician that didn't do anything for 8 hours until the last episode where he killed himself? I thought it was gonna be "prestige TV" so I watched it, but peeee-yuuusaa it stunk like something Jar Jar stepped in.

The actress that played his wife was hot AF though and she showed her boobs, so at least it had that going for it.

Back