Marvel relaunching entire Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All New X-Men #1 :D

all-new-x-men-1.jpg

Well that looks pretty sweet.

Well I started reading Marvel again after an almost 10 year absence. Riding the Avengers hype train I picked up AvX. Sorry to say my pull list will be going back to Batman and the few indy titles I still read. Although Uncanny Avengers looks interesting, from what I've read the past few months Marvel's gotten even worse than it was when I stopped reading, and I didn't think that was possible.

I'm digging it! Especially since it's the original X-Men! :yess:

I don't think that'll stick. According to Bendis it's a time travel ploy to get Jean back in from the 60s, I don't think the rest are coming, it'll be a "This is what happened to them" kind of thing so I imagine it's a cover image only.

The Marvel Universe is a cluster****. It was hard enough to get back into The Avengers stuff and I tried to go back in for the mutants after X:FC but that was almost impossible to figure out. I'm glad the #1s will give a new anchor to get back in but if it goes the way of DC's New 52 then it'll go back to being ****ed up in no time flat.

I don't think that'll stick. According to Bendis it's a time travel ploy to get Jean back in from the 60s, I don't think the rest are coming, it'll be a "This is what happened to them" kind of thing so I imagine it's a cover image only.

The Marvel Universe is a cluster****. It was hard enough to get back into The Avengers stuff and I tried to go back in for the mutants after X:FC but that was almost impossible to figure out. I'm glad the #1s will give a new anchor to get back in but if it goes the way of DC's New 52 then it'll go back to being ****ed up in no time flat.

There are pages out there from this where you see ALL of them in the current time frame. I think it is Hank meeting the Beast in particular. However, again you don't know what will stick. Hell I am still pissed about One More Day.... stupid rewritting 20 years of history.

There are pages out there from this where you see ALL of them in the current time frame. I think it is Hank meeting the Beast in particular. However, again you don't know what will stick. Hell I am still pissed about One More Day.... stupid rewritting 20 years of history.

Don't get me started on that mess. :mad:

Oh come on... Nerd gets the supermodel ... Nerd has a once in a millennia love with her ... Nerd makes a deal with the devil to save is 200 year old aunt who has 1 foot in the grave already... Loses the girl and becomes a giant horn dog. In the end you HAVE to know Peter and MJ will get back together, and in the end there will have been no point

Well, this is one of the signs of the apocalypse. I stopped reading in the early 90s. Death of Superman, the Spider-Man clone stories, multiple covers (chrome, embossed, quadruple fold out, hologram, prism, etched, mono-chrome, bagged, 2nd, 3rd, 4th cover, alternate cover).... Wolverine without adamantium... This is almost like they are intentionally trying to tick off fans.

No, the first 3 issues make one scene, not multiple variants of issue 1.

It'll still suck, though. Marvel's plotting & writing team is worse than amateur. DC has bug problems itself, but they at least have a handful of writers that blow Marvel out of the water. My soul hurt from AvX it was so bad.

Back