Marvel relaunching entire Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quesada has to go.....that guys have frakked the universe up too much........never thought I would hear his name and 'assclown' in the same sentence, but I agree at this point

This for the 616 universe?

I might quite reading Marvel books if that is the case. I don't need another "Brand new Day" bull____

Last edited:
1341343969.jpg

https://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=39525

Glad AvX sucked and I stopped reading comics altogether.

If not for the feet and lack of crosshatching, I would've sworn this was Liefeld. :lol

They shake things up far too often, i collect TPB's and HC and by the time i've gotten a mere two of these they've often cancelled the series and shaken up the characters into new or different series.

Marvel seems to have ADD, they can never let things stick for long

Same with me. I only read collections; I haven't read a single issue since about 1997. I love(d) the Ultimate universe, but now with about a dozen Ultimate Avengers-related HCs being released in the past year, I'm lost as to what I should bother keeping up with.

The glut of these one-offs and short-lived series has done the opposite of their intended effect: I actually buy less because of them.

The re-imagining of the characters is the reason I got out of reading the comics. I was tired of having to keep track of 3-5 different Spider-Man magazines that had some aspects that crossed over and some that did not.

The only re-boot Marvel needs to do is to clean the whole mess up by publishing one comic where every single Marvel superhero is all together in a conversation and we find out how every re-imagining of every comic was just part of a big "what-if" converation between them all. And then Marvel needs to get back to the basics.

I would be back in, then.

Back