Marvel NOW! Again?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ugh...Dr. Doom?

You disrespecting Lord Doom, peasant? It ain't gonna have a good ending...

PS: According to the leaked books/covers, Bullseye and Kingpin are getting solos. Also... OMD is being erased! Gerry Conway and Ryan Stegman are the new creative team! Granted, it could be an AU but... Best news? RICHARD RIDER IS (probably) COMING BACK!!!

You disrespecting Lord Doom, peasant? It ain't gonna have a good ending...

PS: According to the leaked books/covers, Bullseye and Kingpin are getting solos. Also... OMD is being erased! Gerry Conway and Ryan Stegman are the new creative team! Granted, it could be an AU but... Best news? RICHARD RIDER IS (probably) COMING BACK!!!

:moon :moon :moon

3f9b1657af9e8a1ebae3713b35cf7aff.jpg

Nobody insult Lord Doom, Praise be onto Him!

I hope Joephisto is fired soon or eats too many Oreos and explodes. :lecture

Marvel desperately needs a change in management, and maybe even a new pool of writers. The last things from them I read and enjoyed were Fraction/Aja's Hawkeye (specifically the first half of the run, I felt it went downhill from a strong start) and Posehn/Duggan's Deadpool run.

In some respects I've given up on American comics at this point. DC's clawing back some of my interest with Rebirth, but there's much better stuff coming out of Europe and Asia right now.

Marvel desperately needs a change in management, and maybe even a new pool of writers. The last things from them I read and enjoyed were Fraction/Aja's Hawkeye (specifically the first half of the run, I felt it went downhill from a strong start) and Posehn/Duggan's Deadpool run.

In some respects I've given up on American comics at this point. DC's clawing back some of my interest with Rebirth, but there's much better stuff coming out of Europe and Asia right now.

DC is crushing Marvel

I've always been a marvel person but the only titles I read are Deadpool related. Thankfully they have killer writers with Duggan, Kelly, and Bunn.

I've tried to pick up other stuff but juse couldn't get into them. Marvel needs help.

Back