Marvel Legendary Scale Busts -How many

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackLantern

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Does anyone know the total number of LSB for the Marvel line, my count is 18 not including exclusive versions. Also which ones are the toughest to get, I'm thinking Dr.Doom and Iron Man as they were two of the first ones released.

Looking to get into this line so any info is welcome.

In no particular order

Red/Gold Iron Man
Stealth Iron Man
Classic Daredevil
Daredevil
Wolverine
Doom
Apocalypse
Sabretooth
Captain America
Galactus
Spider-Woman
Ghost Rider
Green Goblin
Thor
Green Hulk
Grey Hulk
Thing
Venom
Carnage

i would suggest to find Daredevil first, yellow preferably is you are a completist.

doom is very hard to find in any format,as it's the first...:banghead:banghead

doom pf you mean or bust???if it's the pf only god can forgive you...

doom pf you mean or bust???if it's the pf only god can forgive you...

bust, but i canceled my doom pf from sideshow at retail for no reason. thought i could get it cheaper. the more i think of it, the more i believe i am stupid

bust, but i canceled my doom pf from sideshow at retail for no reason. thought i could get it cheaper. the more i think of it, the more i believe i am stupid

why man why???hope one day you find one!!may i ask why did you cancel him???

why man why???hope one day you find one!!may i ask why did you cancel him???

i was about to get shipped out and i thought i could find it cheaper later on. that was before ebay prices skyrocketed in general. One day i will get one.

i was about to get shipped out and i thought i could find it cheaper later on. that was before ebay prices skyrocketed in general. One day i will get one.

ok!!!good luck!!!if you have ordered the hulkbuster don't cancel it again:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:D:D

I figured Doom would be the hardest but after searching around I have found a few of the other characters, not sure if I'll go for a full run of these but knowing myself I most likely will.

I figured Doom would be the hardest but after searching around I have found a few of the other characters, not sure if I'll go for a full run of these but knowing myself I most likely will.

good luck on the hanting then!!which one is your favorite??mine is ironman!!

galactus is the only bust i would like to buy after the iron man..i had seen it in person and the bust rocks..simply rocks!!

this is a line that i'm fond of, what makes it so easy to get hooked on is because of the size, which make them easy to display and also the wide selection of busts that are available. for the size of them the detail is second to none also.

here's a few pics of my lsb collection at different stages and in different displays.

eg9to5.jpg

2cr992q.jpg

29yfghv.jpg

14bqemr.jpg

this is a line that i'm fond of, what makes it so easy to get hooked on is because of the size, which make them easy to display and also the wide selection of busts that are available. for the size of them the detail is second to none also.

here's a few pics of my lsb collection at different stages and in different displays.

eg9to5.jpg

2cr992q.jpg

29yfghv.jpg

14bqemr.jpg

galactus and silver surfer are great display!!if you have the silver surfer ,galactus lsb is a must have in my opinion!!!

eg9to5.jpg

2cr992q.jpg

29yfghv.jpg

14bqemr.jpg

wow, i like the iron man and daredevil one! nicE!

Back