Marvel Fakes on EBay Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Alleged Marvel Fakes on EBay Thread

I myself am a collector and not a profiteer. The counterfit trade exist because of the profit factor involved and not the collector factor. Things only become valuable to others when you are selling items. Sort of like the difference between a house and a home...a house is something you sell and a home is something you keep. I cannot see selling any of my treasures unless I was totally destitute.

I think if you really want someone to do something about such fakes, contact Marvel comics. Then it will get handled. It's Marvel's characters, and so it's their responsibility to sic their lawyers on these re casters, or people selling fakes on ebay.

Just wanted to let everyone know this guy I believe is up to no good!

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330263625349&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNARL:US:1123

He has had Dr. Doom Exclusives as well, he was the one that told me he had like 6 of them in broken English and he had been collecting for over 10 years or somewhat. He didn't know the SS numbers which really bothered me since they are on each the SSCD boxes and I just got this re listing of the Grey Hulk e-mail from ebay, just don't wanna see a fellow freak get hurt!

p.s. He got a negative response feedback on the Dr. Doom Ex that I was watching, I knew I did the right thing and went with my gut and bought from someone else!

i never bid on ebay listing with ONLY stock photos.

don't have the ebay listing, since i deleted it. a im ex. sold for only about $700. item was located in hong kong. maybe people are starting catch on. though even at the price, the recasters are making a killing. poor sap that won that one thinks he gone an unbelieveable deal. i guess, as long as he doesn't know he'll be happy. until/if he ever goes to resell it.

don't have the ebay listing, since i deleted it. a im ex. sold for only about $700. item was located in hong kong. maybe people are starting catch on. though even at the price, the recasters are making a killing. poor sap that won that one thinks he gone an unbelieveable deal. i guess, as long as he doesn't know he'll be happy. until/if he ever goes to resell it.

Tru, poor poor soul...:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

maybe I take it for granted that I know about this freaks site and am aware of these fakes, but it's hard to feel sorry for anybody thinking these are the real things.

Just wanted to let everyone know this guy I believe is up to no good!

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330263625349&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNARL:US:1123

He has had Dr. Doom Exclusives as well, he was the one that told me he had like 6 of them in broken English and he had been collecting for over 10 years or somewhat. He didn't know the SS numbers which really bothered me since they are on each the SSCD boxes and I just got this re listing of the Grey Hulk e-mail from ebay, just don't wanna see a fellow freak get hurt!

p.s. He got a negative response feedback on the Dr. Doom Ex that I was watching, I knew I did the right thing and went with my gut and bought from someone else!

I don't know, looks legit to me. I'd ask to see pcitures of the box, but I haven't heard about fake Hulks yet, though I supposed only a matter of time.

I don't know, looks legit to me. I'd ask to see pcitures of the box, but I haven't heard about fake Hulks yet, though I supposed only a matter of time.

Yeah he couldn't produce photos or the number of out how many on these whenever I asked him on the first listings, these are his second re-listings and he just got a negative feedback on the Dr. Doom Ex.

maybe I take it for granted that I know about this freaks site and am aware of these fakes, but it's hard to feel sorry for anybody thinking these are the real things.

I know what u mean, I guess it's just good karma on my end to tell others... I wouldn't want this to happen to me!

this may or may not be a fake, but i have been looking for a hulk gray or green for awhile, and i thought with all these recasts showing up how long it would take them to start in on these hulks. really they would be a very simple for them to reproduce with reverse casting, and sew up some small little shorties, and presto, they have themselves a $600 to $1200 statue.
them BASTARDS.:banghead:banghead hope i didn't give anyone any ideas.

this may or may not be a fake, but i have been looking for a hulk gray or green for awhile, and i thought with all these recasts showing up how long it would take them to start in on these hulks. really they would be a very simple for them to reproduce with reverse casting, and sew up some small little shorties, and presto, they have themselves a $600 to $1200 statue.
them BASTARDS.:banghead:banghead hope i didn't give anyone any ideas.

Well this seller just in general gives me chills, no one has 6 Dr. Doom Exclusives...

yeah, no ^^^^. that would scare anyone away. how bright can he be? who in their right mind would say something like that? talk about instilling doubt.

yeah, no ^^^^. that would scare anyone away. how bright can he be? who in their right mind would say something like that? talk about instilling doubt.

I have no clue but u saw me back pedaling outta that auction really quick, so glad that I didn't buy from this guy! I sent the other dude a message that won the auction on the Dr. Doom Ex, to see what really happened. Here's his negative report comment "you havnt a verified paypal you asked for direct payment ,did a mess i waste $$$"

https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayIS...FeedbackAsSeller&sspagename=VIP:feedback:3:us

I'm not sure that he'll get back to me, most don't whenever I ask about their auction and why it fell through, I always keep a list of eBayer to watch out for!!! :eek:

funny i've been looking for both of these (doom ex, grey hulk) and was getting tired of all the bull ^^^^ on scambay, not knowing who was legit and who wasn't. anyways i ended up getting both here from fellow freak vader. nice clean transaction, and at least i know i'm getting what i paid for.

ps. i still waiting to see if my hulk spidey works out.:banana:banana

Well I've only bought one of pieces from a guy on eBay and I was very lucky that he was honest, he providing everything in his power to assure me that it wasn't fake and provided pics even had me call him so he could explain the condition of the outter box, which he thought had seen better days but I was totally fine with it, for gd sake it's a shipping box but I could tell that he cared and that's the main point of it all.

Everything else I've acquired from SS or the fellow freaks on the forum, I can't speak for everyone but I'm sure your percentage of getting a real SS piece from a fake is almost 95% certain on this forum, especially with the rep system!!!

The Freaks here could police ebay for these items and warn all of the bidders of the fakes, as well as notify ebay. Take note of the end time of the auction and immediately send a message to the winning bidder warning them that it's a fake. This way, people selling fakes would have their profits greatly reduced or quite possibly eliminated from ebay.

Back