Marvel Daredevil Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great review Josh. I kind of leaning toward this DD more than XM version. The XM paint seem darker red as oppose to ss version.

A nice well put review. Thanks Josh. I agree with you 100%. What you said about viewing angles I find true about many statues in regards to height. There are some pieces when looking up at look really good and looking down on look really bad and versa visa. DD doesn't suffer form that both top down or down up view, he looks great from either height but as you said you cant really view it from other angles without half the piece being obstructed. Sorry about the tangent but it sparked something I think about pretty regularly.

Nice write-up, Josh...pretty much on point for this piece.

Awesome custom, Pork Chop...the cane and the cable look fantastic.

I concur with most people here...love this piece more everyday, I'm very happy with it.

IMG_3301-003.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the kind words on the review guys. He's definitely a keeper. Have him next to Punisher and Doom right now but that'll probably change...I need another shelf [emoji38]

For those who have a lot of statues... does Daredevil feel small with the other PFs? I just got Captain America and have him next to DD and Cap seems very big next to DD.

Nice write-up, Josh...pretty much on point for this piece.

Awesome custom, Pork Chop...the cane and the cable look fantastic.

I concur with most people here...love this piece more everyday, I'm very happy with it.

Thanks, I dig it and like the way it turned out. I still have extra parts so maybe I'll try something else later.
Looking at your photo makes me want to work on my photography skills. Really show all of the details. I have to say my favorite detail are the horns, SS nailed them perfectly.

For those who have a lot of statues... does Daredevil feel small with the other PFs? I just got Captain America and have him next to DD and Cap seems very big next to DD.

Not really, the base might be considered smaller than most and DD's also mid stride hunched over. Cap is also physically larger I believe.

I actually prefer the simpler, or smaller base like this. The huge base that SS use for Batman, WW, Superman takes up too much space IMO.

BunLCLb.jpg

Not the best picture, but I really like it. Emerging from the shadows, ready to strike fear into those that seek to corrupt Hells Kitchen. To me, it is quintessential Daredevil.

And think, Season 2 hits netflix on 3/25. Woohooo

:rock

I am pretty excited for it. During Easter break which is nice, means I can binge it through the weekend without worrying about college :lol I am not sold on the costume though. Personally I don't really care for it and wish they went with a costume more true to the comics. Nonetheless still pumped!

I paid Hells Kitchen a visit this afternoon, coincidentally. Admittedly didn't explore much, but it didn't feel as cool as I thought it'd be (sorry to the guys who actually live there lol :p)

I paid Hells Kitchen a visit this afternoon, coincidentally. Admittedly didn't explore much, but it didn't feel as cool as I thought it'd be (sorry to the guys who actually live there lol :p)

That's because New York has become so homogenized on the whole. Years past, the different parts of the city had very different vibes when visiting, but in recent years, not so much.

How many pads do you guys have on your base? I only have 3 and someone else said they only had 2.

Back