Marvel Daredevil Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed those tiny details in your pics. Very nice touches. Did you just find something round and hard with the radius you were looking for to get the desired bend? Why was the right hand only difficult?

I used a 1/4 x .049 round aluminum tube and bent it with a bending tool, then cut to size. The right hand is solid. I eyeballed the angle as best I could to get it straight so I could put a rod through it. The cane attaches (by sliding the hollow bent tube) onto the rod going through his hand. Both the long and short section on the top half of the cane in his right hand.

Cool, thanks for the info. For the time being, I decided to paint the billy club white as the red ones really weren't doing much for me. They weren't standing out enough and became a hidden afterthought in this piece. I think they stand out much better now, plus this is always how I picture his billy club, not red.

Unfortunately I didn't have good light to get a decent pic, but you get the idea.

For those of you who display your premium format statues 2 to a Besta/shelf, what PF do you think goes well with Daredevil?

I bought mine nearly a year ago but still can't decide what statue to get that would compliment him nicely. :monkey2 Maybe Allied Charge Cap? I like when they have matching or similar bases but that's nearly impossible with a lot of these Marvel pieces......

For those of you who display your premium format statues 2 to a Besta/shelf, what PF do you think goes well with Daredevil?

I bought mine nearly a year ago but still can't decide what statue to get that would compliment him nicely. :monkey2 Maybe Allied Charge Cap? I like when they have matching or similar bases but that's nearly impossible with a lot of these Marvel pieces......

Spider-Man

The Punisher of looks good side by side.

Punisher or Spidey would be cool. But Punisher is always a good choice as stated above.

1484500662474.jpeg

Loving this piece. Was able to get from auction ebay for 200$ plus 75 shipping. Although, there was some paint chip and left horn was bit broken and need to fix the nunchucks seller was very nice to refund $25. So was able to have DD on my humble collection for 250$.

Back