Marvel Daredevil Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here. I personally think this statue looks great, but I'm very nervous about the lifespan it'll have with that pose.

I'm not saying $379 is pocket change, but with what some are spending on pieces, I'm less apt to worry about long term viability based on the price point. It's gonna look great next to the other Marvel PF's. That color is gonna really pop on the shelf under good light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In all honesty, I'm finding Daredevil isn't nearly as popular as he should be. He's an excellent character and deserves more attention.

His popularity waned after The Elektra Saga and Born again. When in 90's they redesigned the outfit with the armor it wasn't well received at all. He gained another little lift when Kevin Smith did Guardian Devil and the Bendis run in the early 2000's but after that Brubakers run while amazing didn't get the attention it deserved and after that he's been handled pretty poorly and the Movie didn't help matters any with the non-comic reading public.

Which is why I'm glad the TV Series is getting so much attention, and since it was fantastic it deserves it.

It's back in stock. Since I sold my comiquette - I figured I'd pair this next to my Punisher PF.

$20 off coupon and the comiquette basically pays the rest of it off.

I wouldn't want a one if a kind, but I would be more than willing to let him borrow my statue to make his customs and sell them. I think he'd have a good chance if selling a couple dozen custom hands or more.

Well in that case, sounds like a plan. I hope the hand is detachable because I'd like some larger billy clubs, too.

So many people discussing leaning problems. Have other statues with crazy angles had this problem? Like the hulk comi?

Premium Art Prints up for pre-order.

It looks as though it's of the comiquette though and not the PF.

I don't own any of the premium art prints and havent seen them in person.

what makes them better than a reallllly expensive cool looking minimature poster?

The DD looks awesome and I'm tempted (my room is DD filled) but for the price? Not sure it makes sense

I don't own any of the premium art prints and havent seen them in person.

what makes them better than a reallllly expensive cool looking minimature poster?

The DD looks awesome and I'm tempted (my room is DD filled) but for the price? Not sure it makes sense

The Daredevil print is already waitlisted

all 3 prints are still available. I was thinking of getting DD, but since I have the exclusive comiquette, I decided to pass.

They're nice prints but I don't think any of them are must haves... The biggest bonus to getting these are the signatures with SS seal on it so people know it's legit and not copies... When you buy stuff from Ebay you never know if they're real or fakes, with these you don't have to worry.... So they should hold their value nicely....

Back