Marvel Daredevil Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone else think the sculpt is too big/beefy for Daredevil? I always imagine him as being fairly slender, but I've never read the comics.

Does anyone else think the sculpt is too big/beefy for Daredevil? I always imagine him as being fairly slender, but I've never read the comics.

I think the Xm build to him is perfect. SS seams a little bulkier but it's not a deal breaker.

Honestly no matter what size or pose they come up with, they're not gonna please everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think the xm daredevil needs a bigger head
That is exactly what I was thinking - the XM head looks too small. Not a fan of the overly complex outfit either.

I'm just trying to find the best representation of him in statue form. So far I think the Hard Hero version is my favorite:

2519965-daredevil___hard_hero_fs_color_med.jpg

Also I think the Sideshow life-size bust looks excellent.

That is exactly what I was thinking - the XM head looks too small. Not a fan of the overly complex outfit either.

I'm just trying to find the best representation of him in statue form. So far I think the Hard Hero version is my favorite:

2519965-daredevil___hard_hero_fs_color_med.jpg

Also I think the Sideshow life-size bust looks excellent.

I love the outfit! Looks way more realistic than tights. XM I will admit is absolutely nailing the armored suit things with their recent ms marvel and daredevil.

I've always pegged DD as a solid middleweight. Not to light otherwise he'd get thrown around by absolutely everyone, and not so heavy it'd start to be difficult to be that acrobatic and fly over the rooftops. Spiderman would be slender next to him.

Go to slight & then everyone will say the piece is too light, cheap, over priced & "sideshow doesn't make em like they used too."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang, this is waitlisted already? Kinda wanna jump on the list, but buying a PF before it's released makes me nervous. Seems like so many of them have issues these days. I want to know what said issues are and see in-hand pics before I buy!

Dang, this is waitlisted already? Kinda wanna jump on the list, but buying a PF before it's released makes me nervous. Seems like so many of them have issues these days. I want to know what said issues are and see in-hand pics before I buy!

Don't worry. It is a fake "waitlist."
You'll be converted within a couple of days after getting on the waitlist. Don't fall for it.

Don't worry. It is a fake "waitlist."
You'll be converted within a couple of days after getting on the waitlist. Don't fall for it.

To your point, I wonder if the success of the show and the overall positive response will actually force them to increase the ES so they can capitalize on demand. They in no way seem to care like XM does about low ES and the "collectability" of their pieces. Not that they really should. They're a business, and as Jalen Rose would say "KEEP GETTIN THEM CHECKS!"

Haha. Oh God, you're right. I FELL FOR IT. :slap

D'you think it's safe to wait a while, or should I just preorder it and pray it doesn't have issues like some other PFs?

Back