Marvel Daredevil Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You still have to pay return postage if you don't like it.
And lose initial postage I assume?

Yes, you'd lose both unfortunately. This shouldn't have a huge box (I'm assuming) like some of the larger PF's which is a plus.

When you deal directly with SS you'll get your $ back over dealing with a private party/retailer who may not want to give a refund, another plus. All the more reason to order when it's up or wait-list if you're still undecided.

I think people would be surprised how much a custom set of hands and billy clubs would cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almost worth paying flipper pricing for the XM at that point.

Not sure if this is one of those fake Sideshow Waitlists. A Thousand Edition Size isn't a lot for Daredevil when you consider that this is a Good Looking Statue, there is No Exclusive Edition, it's Not Super Expensive and the TV Show is getting rave reviews. Don't think Sideshow really needed to "Waitlist" this one to move them.
Of course jumping on the Waitlist early will most likely convert though too whether it was fake or not.

Not sure if this is one of those fake Sideshow Waitlists. A Thousand Edition Size isn't a lot for Daredevil when you consider that this is a Good Looking Statue, there is No Exclusive Edition, it's Not Super Expensive and the TV Show is getting rave reviews. Don't think Sideshow really needed to "Waitlist" this one to move them.
Of course jumping on the Waitlist early will most likely convert though too whether it was fake or not.

If this was a good looking statue, it would have sold much more than 1000 units given the popularity of the character. Personally, I think they missed the mark on this statue.

Daredevil is one of my favorite characters and I had some reward points so it was a no brainer. Could it be better? For sure, but it's still a decent portrayal. I'm going to try for the XM version as well so between both of them I won't ever need another 1/4 Daredevil, hehe.

I like the piece, but with SS QC, I just worry about the leaning issue in the furture!

:lol. Sorry man, that's funny. I hope you wanted it.

I may try to a custom billy club something setup, shouldn't be to difficult considering what it is.

I do want it. But feel I can find it for less than retail price within the next few months. So I cancelled it before it became a live order.

You can find below retail already from MidTown Comics. I almost did it that way, but I'd rather do a payment plan than a lump sum so I'll pay the little bit extra.

Not even close. Go check out Spazzy customs on the Punisher and Batman threads. A single hand with a weapon is no where near the the price intially for an XM piece. I'd still save about $250.

Wow! Really? That's awesome. If you do it, please share, I'd be super interested.

I like the piece, but with SS QC, I just worry about the leaning issue in the furture!

Same here. I personally think this statue looks great, but I'm very nervous about the lifespan it'll have with that pose.

Not even close. Go check out Spazzy customs on the Punisher and Batman threads. A single hand with a weapon is no where near the the price intially for an XM piece. I'd still save about $250.

But he's making many copies of those customs to keep the price down. I would assume that the cost for a one of a kind custom set of hands with a good paint job would be more than $150.

If this was a good looking statue, it would have sold much more than 1000 units given the popularity of the character. Personally, I think they missed the mark on this statue.

In all honesty, I'm finding Daredevil isn't nearly as popular as he should be. He's an excellent character and deserves more attention.

But he's making many copies of those customs to keep the price down. I would assume that the cost for a one of a kind custom set of hands with a good paint job would be more than $150.

I wouldn't want a one if a kind, but I would be more than willing to let him borrow my statue to make his customs and sell them. I think he'd have a good chance if selling a couple dozen custom hands or more.

Back