Marvel Daredevil Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a feeling DD is going to sell out soon. This is one piece I can't wait to get. I do wish the billy clubs were longer though. They look just slightly larger than his hand.

Also the fact that this piece is under $400 seems like a bargain w/ what XM flippers will be asking. Not saying that XM piece won't be incredible, but 3 to 4x more incredible? Not to me & my wallet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People are losing their minds over this show. :) Good to see, really. But personally, I'm not excited about this PF. More interested in seeing a potential TV-show based PF.

DD is and always has been my fav character. My 2 fav villains are Doom and Joker.

Having all 3 on my pre-order list at the same time (well, Joker will be) is like a dream come true.

HURRY

I think this will be one of those PF's that will be much more impressive in hand than what we see in pics. I get why people don't like it, but Im optimistic about it.

I still don't know what the sculptor was thinking when he done those tiny billy clubs. The only thing those are good for is eating Chinese food.

211wl7n.jpg

XM got the size of the Billy clubs right.

25ew8yb.jpg

I agree that the XM daredevil looks better, but both are pretty awesome. I like to think of it as a scene or photos of the hells kitchen rooftop escape. SS daredevil is running on the roof, then he jumps over that statue and then the next photo is of him sliding down the side of this church.

Pretty awesome.

Tell you what, with the over $400 I save not buying the XM piece, if his hand comes off I'll get custom Billy Clubs.

1000% this. Id love a shot at that XM piece, but for the hoops you gotta go through just to have a chance at a PO, not to mention the difference in price. Hell, I got a Mark 7 PO and Im in shock (probably not keeping cuz Im getting the Hot Toys Mark 43). Honestly the only statue thus far from XM Ive seen where Id personally drop the extra $ is the Magneto. The rest are very well done and mostly superior to the SS counterparts (Hulk, I'm looking at you) but I cannot justify the drastic price difference on a regular basis. LET ME BE CLEAR, IM NOT HATING ON XM.

1000% this. Id love a shot at that XM piece, but for the hoops you gotta go through just to have a chance at a PO, not to mention the difference in price. Hell, I got a Mark 7 PO and Im in shock (probably not keeping cuz Im getting the Hot Toys Mark 43). Honestly the only statue thus far from XM Ive seen where Id personally drop the extra $ is the Magneto. The rest are very well done and mostly superior to the SS counterparts (Hulk, I'm looking at you) but I cannot justify the drastic price difference on a regular basis. LET ME BE CLEAR, IM NOT HATING ON XM.

You think the Hulk XM is better than the upcoming Sideshow Hulk? (off topic I know but I'm bored at school Mikey!)

Back