Marvel Comiquette Line (Sideshow need to confirm)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bullseye

Super Freak
Reaction score
If this line is still alive or is Ironman the last one. I sure hope that the AH line has not replaced this awesome line.

Can someone from Sideshow confirm what is happening?

THE PF LINE LOOKS TO BE THEIR MAIN FOCUS RIGHT NOW.I DO PREFER PF'S.

THE PF LINE LOOKS TO BE THEIR MAIN FOCUS RIGHT NOW.I DO PREFER PF'S.

As do I but I still think some characters would be better suited for a maquette. Besides the AH line, I think Magneto was the last one. Well over a year ago now.

I always figured the Surfer would be a comiquette....they can't end it 'til they AT LEAST make him!:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Last edited:
Hey, don't point the blame on the AH! line -- it's not like it's hogging the resources much!

Now, those LSBs, on the other hand...

Hey, don't point the blame on the AH! line -- it's not like it's hogging the resources much!

Now, those LSBs, on the other hand...

Amen to that! I am sure they are cool, and it is awesome for those that collect them, but every time i see one it's a big UGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! They bring out the rage!!!!!:lol:lol:lol

If they stop the comiquette line (not talking about AH!) I probably have to get into the PF line. Otherwise I don't know what to do with my money...:monkey1

I sure hope there is more to come. The Wolverine comiquette is one of my favorite statues, and I would love it if they would do a Daredevil comiquette. :chew

if you want SS to answer shouldn't this be in the Ask Sideshow section?

Not that they ever really give an answer anyways....:monkey1

Back