Marvel 12" ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think a Trek 12" line would become one of our favorites if they did it. Sure it doesn't get as much attention as FIREFLY (do it!) or FARSCAPE (you know you want to!) but I think it could very well be a viable line.

Darklord Dave said:
I think a Trek 12" line would become one of our favorites if they did it. Sure it doesn't get as much attention as FIREFLY (do it!) or FARSCAPE (you know you want to!) but I think it could very well be a viable line.

Oh, I'm not knocking Trek, and actually I'd love some 12" figures. But the way the statement is phrased, it'd be a bit of a stretch imo to think that they're referring to the 1/4 Trek.

I think it's going to be Marvel,but if so it's going to be tough to beat Medicom's streamlined semi-anime figures.I can see SS doing lots of black,Ghost Rider,Punisher,or maybe a less spandex clad Ultimate Universe Captain America.

Brock mentioned in chat that he didn't know what this clue meant either.

but later on there was some heavy hinting/speculation about 1/6 Terminator...

Yes, and the hint was very much in the vein of - "these are not the 12" figures you are looking for..."

I'm crossing my fingers for a 12" MARVEL LINE.

Terminator, I could take it or leave it...

I want Captain America and Thor and I don't care if they are 12" or 1/4 scale. Just my personal desire but I don't give a hoot about any other Marvel characters, at least not enough to pay money for a figure, but for Cap and Thor I'll spend the $$$. Bring em on SST!!!

If they announce a 12" Marvel line I'll officially be bankrupt. I never really got into the Marvel Studios thang but I think SST could really bring it home. If its Terminator, I'd like to see them but I'll be passing on the actual product.

Back