MARS TOYS 1/6 The Ninja Master (Ra?s Al Ghul Batman Begins)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Toys Wonderland has this in stock now so this will be shipping out soon. $126 plus shipping from them.

TNS will have it shortly. They are $113 with free shipping. $13 deposit for now.

I'll be ordering from TNS when they put it up for sale. That's a pretty good price and I've got a plethora of 1/6 scaled figure bodies to try.

EDIT: Just found it for pre-order and... pre-ordered. :wink1:

Last edited:
I'd love to order this but without a Batman it sucks. So many third party figures coming out lately and even Hot Toys Two-face 2.0 too.

I'd love to order this but without a Batman it sucks. So many third party figures coming out lately and even Hot Toys Two-face 2.0 too.

No Batman, duke?! Yeah, you need to find one of those. I?ve been seeing them pop up on eBay and FB for reasonable prices lately.

This guy will be out this weekend. Hopefully I’ll have it by early next week and will share my review here.

No Batman, duke?! Yeah, you need to find one of those. I?ve been seeing them pop up on eBay and FB for reasonable prices lately.

Well I guess my prayers were answered just in time lol

Received and paid for my invoice from TNS. Will be shipping out next week, as per their email.

Looking forward to adding this version to the display shelf. (I have a custom ninja suit version, wish is fantastic.)

This set arrived yesterday and it appears to be very well thought out and implemented.

Presentation is very nice. Comes in a box with foam inserts. Even includes what I believe to be height extenders. Nice touch.

The head sculpt looks like the custom that I picked up earlier this year or last year. Can't recall. It looks like Liam Neeson and paint apps are simple but do the job.
Would benefit from some touch-up and further detailing on the hair and beard. The outfit looks to be well done. Very slick looking.

Some crappy pics... :wink1:

RAG 1.jpg
RAG 2.jpg
RAG 3.jpg
RAG 4.jpg
RAG 5.jpg
RAG 6.jpg

The hair looks really flat in those pics, but I'll still probably try to pick this guy up. I'm getting DX19, but Batman Begins is my favorite of the Nolan Trilogy, so looking to get this and probably the Daftoys Scarecrow

Thanks for the pics, F&F! Still waiting on mine to arrive from China.

Who?d you guys end up ordering from? I want this but still don?t know who I should order from since Kit doesn?t have it lol

@FlyAndFlight

Nice pictures, and though the hair isn?t painted that well, I think for the most part it?s still a pretty good set! Definitely need to pick this up!

Also, just curious, do the eyes look in person as they do in the photo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, guys! Yep, I ordered it from TNS as well.

The eyes end up mostly in shadow when on normal display (like my last pic) but when in the light, they look just like in the pics.

I'm awaiting for the ordered figure body to arrive (just cleared L.A. customs) so I can set him up.

The figure body that I ordered for this one arrived and I quickly set it up.

While the body works ok, the hands are a very shiny plastic and need to be replaced immediately.

I used the height extenders that came with the outfit set. I think that they are a must.

Looking at the figure, I think it would benefit from some slight padding in the thigh and calf areas. I would rather use some tape or gauze instead of those plastic "roid" hamstring snap-on pieces but will experiment further.

Another piece that needs work is the neck tie. The knot is HUGE and I can't get it to shape well. I have an extra black tie that I will try and transfer the pin over.

Otherwise, I am very glad that I picked up this set. While I do have a "ninja" version of Ra's Al Ghul, the black suited version is a must-have for the collection.

Obligatory un-futzed crappy pics:

Ras al Ghul set 1.jpg
Ras al Ghul set 2.jpg

Back