MARS TOYS 1/6 The Ninja Master (Ra?s Al Ghul Batman Begins)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to their market research, people only buy iron man.

Proabably the social media and market sentiments they are using shows Ironman as a sure investment. They consider general population not only the collectors.

For some reasons Ironman all the time seems to come up.

Then it probably continue to translate into sales so they continue to believe their oracle.

Thanks HT we get cheaper release from 3rd party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hot Toys should just follow the money then and ONLY do Marvel, Disney, Iron Man and Spider-Man products.

My problem with them is how they keep obtaining these other licenses and doing absolutely nothing with them. As far as Batman and DC goes, nobody asked them for Romero Joker or Kilmer Batman or Forever Robin, but once they were shown, people got excited and wanted them. Same goes for 1/4 scale announcements like Keaton Batman, Terminator and Predator. To date, NONE of these things have been fulfilled.

Then they just ignore that base of collectors for years on end and conjure up even MORE things that never come to be. Next year will mark 10 years since they announced the Burton Batman license. Back when they did QnAs, they explicitly stated that Penguin and Catwoman were coming. Well, it?s been 9 years and we haven?t seen jack **** despite the Burton Batman figures proving to be popular and in demand, even to this day. They completely squander a figure lines potential.

People have only been asking for Ra?s Al Ghul for only a decade. It?s a logical addition to the TDK Trilogy line being the main villain of the first film. Every company that goes all in be it Mattel to Medicom have made a version of him . . . but NOT Hot Toys. :lol

Then they get salty when third party companies come in and try to fill the void and cash in on the money that is being left on the table. Remember a few years ago when the mods had to shut down several threads because Hot Toys and Sideshow were complaining? It was for those Michael Keaton headsculpts and Morgan Freeman figures back in 2012.

Well, if Hot Toys had fullfilled their promises, people wouldn?t rely on other sources to get what they want. **** them and their monopoly.

No Ra's but Whiplash ''The most loved villain ever battled in Iron Man 2'' has had 2 figures and now a rerelease of one of those ''In response to the continued popularity of Hot Toys’ earliest creations''.

We actually live in a world where there are THREE Ivan Vanko Hot Toys figures and not a single Pfeiffer Catwoman, Neeson Ra’s, Devito Penguin or Carrey Riddler.

Pretty f’ed up.

Then again, it’s really a blessing in disguise when you consider these things don’t even last a decade before falling apart on their own, even if you take great care of them. Pleather outfits and rubber will rot, the cheap plastic true type joints will detoriate, fabric will dull, glue will yellow, Robocop and Batman’s plastic sockets will crack. What’s the point. Even if Ra’s or Penguin came out tomorrow, their accompanying Batmen are so old now that not only would the styles/scales not match to what’s new, the materials used for the figures would be old as well.

Catwoman would probably have a shelf life of about 5 years anyway.

Daaang. Somebody needs a hug. I‘ve got a new avatar for you, DiFabio.

CECCA2C1-65C9-49F6-AB10-FE1354DBD486.jpg

We actually live in a world where there are THREE Ivan Vanko Hot Toys figures and not a single Pfeiffer Catwoman, Neeson Ra?s, Devito Penguin or Carrey Riddler.

We'll probably get every one of those figures in the next 12 months, they'll just be . . . . . cosbabys :slap

I literally just put a Ra's custom together (smacks forehead). The suit futzing is making me crazy. I've never put a suit on a figure before, and the tie is too loose, meaning it sits low and the collar hangs open--and I don't know if that's just the tailoring the suit and I'm screwed, or if there's something I can do about it.

Does anyone know where the best place to order this from would be? I see sites w/ the option to buy just sculpt and clothes OR Sculpt, clothes, and a MX02 body. But then I remember someone saying another place was going to test various bodies to see which would be best.. If Neeson is 6?4? how does the MX02 body scale with all others? And if it doesn?t what would be best?

Does anyone know where the best place to order this from would be? I see sites w/ the option to buy just sculpt and clothes OR Sculpt, clothes, and a MX02 body. But then I remember someone saying another place was going to test various bodies to see which would be best.. If Neeson is 6?4? how does the MX02 body scale with all others? And if it doesn?t what would be best?

O.S.O is gonna test fit bodies to see which is best. They are offering a package deal. I have no idea what will work best until I have it. Or I may just go the O.S.O. route.

https://www.onesixthoutfitters.com/...e-the-ninja-master-set?variant=34977918353576

Looks like Toys Wonderland has this in stock now so this will be shipping out soon. $126 plus shipping from them.

TNS will have it shortly. They are $113 with free shipping. $13 deposit for now.

Back