Mark Brooks Spiderverse Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I buy from XM, the statue has to wow me ...and it has to be a character I really like. The total cost of getting an XM statue is much too high not to.

I like Spider-Gwen as a character, but she is not one of my favorites. And the XM Spider-Gwen statue is nice, but it doesn't wow me. So with that being said, I'm not willing to spend that much for the XM version.

Yup. In order for me to justify spending big bucks on an XM statue it really has to be a character I really love and have that "wow" factor of 10 on a 1 to 10 scale.

1125x1122_previewbanner_Spiderverse.jpg

Up for order on the 17th.

I really like Gwen, silk, and the art, but that Spidey statue... Dam that things sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PO'd: SSC Avengers assemble Thor, Hulk, and Wasp, SSC Spider-Gwen, SSC Baby Groot, SSC Thanos CE, XM-Studios Hulkbuster, XM-Studios Spider-Man, XM-Studios Beta Ray Bill, RCB Future Foundation Spider-Man, Avi Ay Sculptures Onslaught, Avi Ay Sentry

I don't collect prints, so I can pass on the print. I do love both Silk and Spider-Gwen in this line, tho ...they are must haves for me. Not Spider-Man ...I don't like it at all.

If they change the Spidey statue base to be street/sidewalk like the print, it would be so much better.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Im hoping for a similar change! I already own the pf but this would fit awesome in the AA line. Just not with that damn base lol

I'd get the SPidey if they changed the base to a plain black slab.

Truth

PO'd: SSC Avengers assemble Thor, Hulk, and Wasp, SSC Spider-Gwen, SSC Baby Groot, SSC Thanos CE, XM-Studios Hulkbuster, XM-Studios Spider-Man, XM-Studios Beta Ray Bill, RCB Future Foundation Spider-Man, Avi Ay Sculptures Onslaught, Avi Ay Sentry

1/5

PO'd: SSC Avengers assemble Thor, Hulk, and Wasp, SSC Spider-Gwen, SSC Silk, SSC Baby Groot, SSC Thanos CE, XM-Studios Hulkbuster, XM-Studios Spider-Man, XM-Studios Doctor Octopus, RCB Future Foundation Spider-Man, IBD Onslaught, IBD Sentry

Honestly I applaud sideshow for giving a different take on the head sculpt. Not my cup of tea but interesting none the less.

The statue itself I am really digging, but that base...

PO'd: SSC Avengers assemble Thor, Hulk, and Wasp, SSC Spider-Gwen, SSC Silk, SSC Baby Groot, SSC Thanos CE, XM-Studios Hulkbuster, XM-Studios Spider-Man, XM-Studios Doctor Octopus, RCB Future Foundation Spider-Man, IBD Onslaught, IBD Sentry

Yup, the base is the weak point here. It needs to be redone.

...And that EX portrait does not compensate for the base either.

Back