Mark Brooks Spiderverse Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last all 3 were on ss live they said spideys base will change color im the final version and have less of a yellow color and be more translucent grey like gwen and silk. For me still nod good enough unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last all 3 were on ss live they said spideys base will change color im the final version and have less of a yellow color and be more translucent grey like gwen and silk. For me still nod good enough unfortunately

I agree. It's not the color that bothers most of us. It's the base itself. At least that tried to change it a little, but it's not enough for me to PO.....yet. :lol

I prefer the Kotobukiya McFarlane 1/6 spidey releasing next month lol

Bah ....my JSC collection Spidey and SSC Spidey PF is enough. I don't need this one.

Bah ....my JSC collection Spidey and SSC Spidey PF is enough. I don't need this one.

I was this close to selling mine, but I just can't do it yet.

Their Gwen and MJ are the best renditions we've seen in statue form, IMO.

The JSC Gwen and MJ are very nice pieces. The JSC Spidey is awesome, too ...IMO. Glad you kept them ...I know I will.

I just can't bring myself to po that Spider-Man...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I just can't bring myself to po that Spider-Man...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lol same here. Put him on a simple new your building base and im sold. I don’t even care for the ex. The figure itself is fine. Too bad. From this spidey, new cap / widow pf and lion-o SS are really helping me save money this year

Lol same here. Put him on a simple new your building base and im sold. I don’t even care for the ex. The figure itself is fine. Too bad. From this spidey, new cap / widow pf and lion-o SS are really helping me save money this year

Agree. And the sad thing is on all of those pieces, there are some really good details which make them close to being great. Of course, then SSC's art direction throws something in which brings down the whole statue for me. Like you, money saved. I've only ordered 1 piece from SSC all year.

The JSC Gwen and MJ are very nice pieces. The JSC Spidey is awesome, too ...IMO. Glad you kept them ...I know I will.

I went back and forth....but now I'm like "why"?

They're staying. They don't take up that space. And they look cool. I'm not the biggest fan of the post on Spidey (hence why I don't care for the original comiquette either), but hey, I'm a completionist and can't break up the crew.

I'm hoping I can add more to my JSC based statue collection ...especially with statues from the JSC Fairytales and Danger Girl series.

I'm hoping I can add more to my JSC based statue collection ...especially with statues from the JSC Fairytales and Danger Girl series.

Those Fairytale pieces look pretty awesome. Not my thing, but it's amazing seeing the art 'come to life' in statue form.

I’m hoping all the JSC Fairytale statues come out looking spectacular. And hoping the line goes deep.

Yup. But JSC has so many artworks in his fairytale line. We need those as statues too.

Back