Mark Brooks Spiderverse Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That base is terrible but I really don't like the eye shape either.

I’m glad they finally realized Pete has a nose but $400 for a 1/5 piece?? How SS keeps getting away with this **** makes me wish I owned a company.

I’m glad they finally realized Pete has a nose but $400 for a 1/5 piece?? How SS keeps getting away with this **** makes me wish I owned a company.

Because people keep buying. Don't understand it myself, whenever I see prices for new pieces I can't help but laugh. Still enjoy seeing pictures of them though. :)

The half face ex is horrible and the smug look on Peters face is irritating. I assumed the base was something Spidey made to sit in while he’s taking a break, eating some pizza and reading the newspaper.

I guess its too late to change the base, huh? Man, if only ......

Actually it will be changed. Color wise. The base will have a more grey ish color like the other 2. I believe mark brooks himself said it. Unfortunately not enough for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That base is keeping me from ordering it. It's a shake because I like the statue itself

PO'd: SSC Avengers assemble: Thor, Hulk, and Wasp/SSC Spider-Gwen/SSC Silk/SSC Baby Groot/SSC Thanos/SSC Wolverine/XM-Studios Hulkbuster/XM-Studios Spider-Man/XM-Studios Electro/RCB Future Foundation Spider-Man/IBD Onslaught/IBD Sentry/IBD Agent Venom/IBD Hyperion

Actually it will be changed. Color wise. The base will have a more grey ish color like the other 2. I believe mark brooks himself said it. Unfortunately not enough for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I meant the entire base, but the color change hopefully helps a little.

I'm sure any Spidey fan likes the statue itself. A lot. Hence the drama.

Probably a dumb question here, but did Brooks design the ENTIRE piece with Sideshow bringing it to life, or is Brooks' art the inspiration and Sideshow makes what they want?

Yup, definitely pass on Spidey in this line. Base just doesn't make sense.

Back