Mark Brooks Spiderverse Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn....I really like the masked head on this Spider Gwen. Usually the head looks far to big for some reason with other releases I've seen. At $415 american this is a hard pass for me, 100 bucks too much.

This is a beautiful piece!

Now I have to see how Silk and Spidey look like this Thursday. Yup ...I'm in trouble....

Damn....I really like the masked head on this Spider Gwen. Usually the head looks far to big for some reason with other releases I've seen. At $415 american this is a hard pass for me, 100 bucks too much.

Yes, it is crazy 1/5 scale pieces are going for this but this is the state of the industry. 1/6 pieces which used to be $150 are now $300. $300 premium formats are now $500 (and higher). Luckily, my shelf space is almost full.

I wish the line was 1/4. I have a scarlet spider and bout to buy symbiote Sm at 1/4 and wanted to add Gwen to my collection. Idk what I wanna do hahaa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember when Pfs were low to mid two hundreds, 1/5 comiquettes were sub $200.00

Last edited:
It took 5 years or so for Pfs to go from mid two hundreds to $350.00. In last 5 years from $350.00 with Shaak ti to now $550.00.

lovely!

marvel-spider-gwen-statue-sideshow-2005071-05.jpg
marvel-spider-gwen-statue-sideshow-200507-09.jpg

If Silk is going to look just as beautiful as this Spider-Gwen ...then this line is going to be a must for me.

This being 5th scale is not going to be a problem for me ...as I collect 1/4, 1/5, 1/6 and 1/7.

If Silk is going to look just as beautiful as this Spider-Gwen ...then this line is going to be a must for me.

This being 5th scale is not going to be a problem for me ...as I collect 1/4, 1/5, 1/6 and 1/7.

Scale isn't a problem either (for me). It's the price + shipping...

I was excited for this statue at first, then I let the tag/shipping settle in for a bit. Hate the idea of paying closer to the 500$ side when it's all said and done.

Back