Mark Brooks Spiderverse Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here the picture from Facebook.

si.jpg

This Spiderverse Collection is going to be 1/5 scale ...so I would think this will not be the same size as the Hot Toy's 1/6 scale ultron prime.

the head sculpt looks really good. but the headphone cable is just too thick, hope they can
change it before preorder.

Only interested in spiderman to add to the AA line. Gwen looks cool (in most statues ive seen) but the character doesnt do anything for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the head sculpt looks really good. but the headphone cable is just too thick, hope they can
change it before preorder.

Funny thing is they could have used a real wire for the headphone cables. At least using a real white insulated wire would've been more in scale. They could still do that if they wanted to.

I like it. I'll probably be all in for the three of them. Looking forward to seeing photos from NYCC.

I really like the base. Overall it looks good, but over $400 makes it a pass. I get prices are continually rising, but the price of a PF is only $100 more. Black Canary and Huntress PF's were only $25-50 more than this.

Looks cool. But yeah I dunno 400+ cool. Im also waiting on NYCC for updated mags, painted wolverine, possible AA announcement, this lines spiderman reveal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was looking forward to the Spider Gwen and it's a really nice looking piece but that price is a bit steep.

Back