Mark Brooks Spiderverse Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I said this on Sideshow's FB and it got deleted, but I wish they would have continued J Scott Campbell's Spidey line. I really wanted to see his Silk and Spider-Gwen on my shelf. :mad:

I said this on Sideshow's FB and it got deleted, but I wish they would have continued J Scott Campbell's Spidey line. I really wanted to see his Silk and Spider-Gwen on my shelf. :mad:

Is that yet another line they did not complete or was it never confirmed it would continue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that yet another line they did not complete or was it never confirmed it would continue?

I don't know if they had the JSC line set at four from the beginning or not. His style is popular though so they definitely could have continued with more female characters.

:hi5:

I collect 1/5 scale as well as 1/4 scale ...so I'm stoked for this upcoming line. Can't wait to see more of these.

Same here; I collect statues regardless of scale as long as they look cool to me. :D

Man, I wish they's bring back the Adam Hughes line.

I'd love it if Sideshow brought back the AH! line.

Imagine the next Artist line is Jim Lee Hush or 90s xmen. My goodness

If Sideshow did a proper Jim Lee Artist series I'd be there in a heartbeat. :lecture

I don't know if they had the JSC line set at four from the beginning or not. His style is popular though so they definitely could have continued with more female characters.

I can't find it now, but I thought they did say it was going to be only a set number of statues for the JSC line. We knew ahead of time that Black Cat was going to be the last one.

If it was a JSC Spider-Gwen, it would've been hard to resist...

I'll probably "bite" on this line. This will go perfect with the JS Campbell line (aside from it being JC Campbell. :lol)

I was this close to selling my other comiquettes. I can't say I'm 100% committed but man, it'll be tempting.

I'm somewhat done with these lines, 2-3 pieces and then they stop. some had a few more but just seems to be a wash, rinse, and repeat situation with ssc.

I'm somewhat done with these lines, 2-3 pieces and then they stop. some had a few more but just seems to be a wash, rinse, and repeat situation with ssc.

It's frustrating. I agree. But I'm a sucker for Spidey. :lol

I'm curious what the Spider-Man piece will look like.

I can't find it now, but I thought they did say it was going to be only a set number of statues for the JSC line. We knew ahead of time that Black Cat was going to be the last one.

It was confirmed that the line was done after BC at the inception. That wasn't necessarily an SS decision, as that was what JSC could commit to. The artists have alot of input in these artist lines, it is not all one sided. But of course they usually put language out there that leaves a little wiggle room if something is a runaway success.

True. Keep hoping places SS

It was confirmed that the line was done after BC at the inception. That wasn't necessarily an SS decision, as that was what JSC could commit to. The artists have alot of input in these artist lines, it is not all one sided. But of course they usually put language out there that leaves a little wiggle room if something is a runaway success.

That pretty much verifies what I remember. We knew this line was going to stop. It WASN'T one of those lines where it was stopped all of a sudden ...or out of the blue. That was my only point really ....whether JSC or SSC decided to make it a limited collection was beside the point.

I'm glad they got Mark Brooks back to design statues. They need to get Adam Hughes back as well. But the last Mark Brooks line was awesome so I'm expecting the same from these.

That pretty much verifies what I remember. We knew this line was going to stop. It WASN'T one of those lines where it was stopped all of a sudden ...or out of the blue. That was my only point really ....whether JSC or SSC decided to make it a limited collection was beside the point.

I think that's all JSC had time for

From Facebook Silk going to be at NYCC
Unmasked head shown on Facebook.

Last edited:
Up for order next week
1125x900_previewbanner_SpiderGwen.jpg

Back