mark 2 normal or unleashed?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaBu

Super Freak
Reaction score
People i want a mark 2. but maybe you can give your opinion here about the mark 2.

is the normal or the unleashed more fun?

No question the Unleashed version is the one to get.

I had both and the unleashed is far better.you can display it as a mark 2 or as the deconstructed mark 2 on the table.the chrome is way better on unleashed,it's a more screen accurate sculpt and with the multiple display options it's a no brainer to me.

Unleashed is a figure that I picked up for cheap and wasn't expecting to love, but it's now likely my favourite of the Iron Man armour suits I've ever owned (Mk III, Mk III B-D, Mk V and Mk VI). So many cool display options and the empty helmet means it looks GREAT when you pair it with the workshop Tony figure.

For me, it's the Unleashed version. So many options and you get your moneys worth, and then some from it, imho. Good luck in deciding!

the unleashed is not so silver shinning ad the 1.0 but i think the unleashed got mote options yes. also cheaper then thr 1.0 anyway

I've only got the unleashed version but it made me want more figures so I'd say it's a pretty impressive suit & well worth getting. :)

I just bought the unleashed version a little below retail from a member here. I really like this version because there's a lot of display option for this piece, will look great in the workshop dio I want to put together

Not sure about America but here in the UK you can get it for less than £100.00 on Amazon at the moment, cheaper than I paid & if I didn't have it already I'd be buying it now. lol ;)

I sold the V. 1 few days ago I can't complaint what I get in money I keep the Mark II v.2 is more accurate...
:)

Back