MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MarfMaster's Mix

Yeah, a little slimmer than your standard truetype but basically the same aren't they.

Thanks Mag! :hi5: He's on a TTL with a sculpted neck :exactly:

Could you elaborate a little? I've never heard of such a thing.

I'm picturing something like the thing this guys wearing:

blk_dickie_outside.jpg

Sweet and versatile turtleneck! Imagine, the ability to turn any boring shirt into instant awesome! :panic:

That's not quite what I meant by sculpted, maybe "molded" is a better word? :lol

If the TTL body weren't shinny, it would be better so you don't have to repaint the chest.

If the TTL body weren't shinny, it would be better so you don't have to repaint the chest.

You could always just dulcote it! Han's body is just sporting some dulcote to kill the sheen and it ended up matching pretty well.

Ah, I see. :slap

Do they make Narrow shoulder TT's with this option?

Hot Toys has used these types of bodies for some of their figures (Goemon) but they don't offer them individually like they should...along with muscle bodies :impatient:

Yeah it's hard to find a truetype that looks good with an open shirt figure.

Got the heads for Marty and Doc in. Unfortunately the castings are suffering from a pretty bad case of the airbubbles, so these are just going to be placeholders while Spenser sends me replacements suitable for paint. :yess:

IMG_2603.jpg

IMG_2601.jpg

IMG_2597.jpg

Mcfly looks awsome Marf. Great job on him so far. He will really come to life once painted:monkey3

What air bubbles? Those look good to me?

They look alright from a distance, but close up there are some pretty noticeable holes. I was also told that if air bubbles are present in a sculpt, dormant ones can pop later down the road after it has been painted :slap

Cool but why are some of their heads missing?

The heads are either being cast or being painted :monkey2

One more headless bash down, thanks to the awesome paint work of the one and only Seb! Stoked to have House glaring at all who pass by his shelf! :rock

IMG_2634.jpg

IMG_2628.jpg

IMG_2623.jpg

IMG_2619.jpg

Back