MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MarfMaster's Mix

So I just opened a box that was full of more awesome than any one person should ever be exposed to in a single day. Here's what was inside...

IMG_2842.jpg

IMG_2841.jpg

IMG_2840.jpg

IMG_2839.jpg

IMG_2838.jpg

IMG_2837.jpg

IMG_2835.jpg

IMG_2834.jpg

IMG_2833.jpg

And one next to King Leo

IMG_2844.jpg

Here are also a couple shots of my finished Norton and a sneak peak of my Tyler (all he needs is his shirt!):yess:

IMG_2804.jpg

IMG_2803.jpg

IMG_2802.jpg

IMG_2801.jpg

IMG_2800.jpg

IMG_2798.jpg

IMG_2812.jpg

IMG_2811.jpg

Brilliant updates!

So I just opened a box that was full of more awesome than any one person should ever be exposed to in a single day
Had me laughing.

The figures had me green with envy!

Oh man, those are all so awesome!

I really want that Eli. :panic:

Sheer awesome!!! You have spent alot of $$$ lately :clap

Amazing set up bud :thud:

Brilliant updates!

Had me laughing.

The figures had me green with envy!

Excellent Update

Oh man, those are all so awesome!

I really want that Eli. :panic:

Cool and fabulous Collection... love ur setup :)

You're a lucky bastard for sure!!! That Maclane is beyound amazing.

Congrats Marf. Those are some awesome pieces.

Thanks freaks! :rock Seb did some amazing work, my wife keeps giving me crap because I can't stop checking them out :lol

Those are awesome, as usual Marf!! I love your selection and set ups. BTW, where did you get those Tyler glasses??

Thanks LC, those glasses are from a Saturday Toys set. They look pretty good, but I hope to be getting a slightly more accurate pair soon :pray:

Sheer awesome!!! You have spent alot of $$$ lately :clap

Amazing set up bud :thud:

Thanks buddy! Yeah, all these figs are kind of a last hurrah customs-wise for me :( I still have several that need finishing up, but once they're done I think I'm sticking to Hot Toys figs...mostly :lol. It's just easier to keep a handle on the spending that way :thud:

Hey Shorty, that Marty is in fact a bash. I'm stoked that you had to ask though, that means the bash is a success! :yess:

Just curious how much the BTTF cost in total. I f its under $300 I will regret not getting in on it.
Awesome stuff dude!

Back